No announcement yet.

bugtune ,, where is the old content...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bugtune ,, where is the old content...

new patch,,, wow, great, but where the **** i get signet for exp recovery?????????????????????????

n in gory quest nemut or wht ever it is called,,, shows as moon boss where as it shld be dt boss, dumb *****, did 4 times moon,,,n me noob,

Once again I post a solution, Since you are obviously totally unable to fix this broken patch, simply reload the old version of the game, you know? , the one that works...

As for people that paid you money and married, well you clearly don't give a damn, so screw em I say. Let the rest of us play the game... petition to reinstate old version of game...

Comment

i like that the recover rewards still comes up even though signets are unavailable every time i log in

one positive, it's easy to hold level because there is no point in doing devotion any more

Comment

Originally posted by Kread999 View Post
        Once again I post a solution, Since you are obviously totally unable to fix this broken patch, simply reload the old version of the game, you know? , the one that works...
        i agree with this, a rollback to previous version works better than this pile of ****.
        however what i feared is even with the rollback, they still have the cache bug.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by SwarupOM View Post
          new patch,,, wow, great, but where the **** i get signet for exp recovery?????????????????????????

n in gory quest nemut or wht ever it is called,,, shows as moon boss where as it shld be dt boss, dumb *****, did 4 times moon,,,n me noob,
          yes that is the solution

Comment

Can't log in it just show the web page !!! Please fix it!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X