would be great if r2games would give us the 3 BG win for adv class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would be great if r2games would give us the 3 BG win for adv class

with the many people who can't enter BG, it would be nice of r2games to give everyone that part of the quest.
    it's frustrating to be block by something we can't do because it's bugged.
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

U talk about Bg, i am still awaiting for arena with League insignia lol.
    IGN: Kittylation
    Server: Miniclip
    Br: Never Fixed

Comment

i'm hoping EVERYTHING will be corrected soon (this patch is a full of bug) but what i'm asking is a gift from r2games (yes, i know, i'm dreaming)

Comment

giving auto-quest complete won't be a good choice

I understand how frustrating it is (I also faced this for 2nd day of patch 3.1), but giving auto-win means you pay no efforts for the BG win, while the rest of us still paying effort for the in right?

I would suggest give out dbl honor scroll x 10, or extended the honor cap to 6000 instead of 3000 for 7 days, for the servers involving in this issue
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

would be greater if R2games would just fix the god damn bugs.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

There is an unfair element in this situation since some have been able to do arena and bg and some haven't

so, to correct this unfair events there must be an unfair compensation... (unfair is that it will go to all.. even those who normaly dont do
            arena, bg etc)

Comment

What's unfair is a lucky few managed to get 3 BG wins for adv class and are reaping the rewards from Dragon Invasion while the rest of us are now lagging behind, would have been simpler for r2 to disable Dragon Invasion until class advance quest could be completed!!!! Yes any compensation will be unfair as peeps finishing the quest will get same rewards, dont expect any satisfactory resolution from r2 as it wont happen...
              Level 80 Mage 303k Br
              And yes I CASH !!!!!

Comment

Ah yes, punish those that happened to be on at the right time to do their quests! Hate to burst your bubble, but we still had to work for those bg wins. It wasn't like we got to saunter onto an empty field, kill all the NPCs, and wait for end to win. We fought in full bgs and had to work our tails off to out point the other team.

What I say is rather than punish the fortunate, give rewards to the rest. You weren't on at the right time or were (through no fault of your own) put on the losing side in what few bgs worked. You should get dragon invasion rewards (equal to beating boss 4, since that's what most groups would be able to do) for all days that you should have had advanced class but did not have the opportunity to do your quest and get it. True you won't be able to use those rewards until you advance, but you'd at least have them for when you do.

That still wouldn't be completely fair to those of us having to work for those rewards, but I'd rather see rewards given to those that did not have the opportunity to earn them, through no fault of their own, than punish those few who were fortunate. And yes, in case you couldn't guess, I am one of the 8 on my server who got advanced class.

I would also say they need to get this fixed and give players a chance to get advanced class before class wars. The BR boost we get with advanced class and the access to advanced skills we get would be highly unfair to those who would have them if not for broken bgs. Delay class wars if need be (they've pushed it back before, after all). It's better to be as fair to the players (aka customers) in this regard as possible, else they'll find cashers running out the door. What is the point in spending $ on a game that arbitrarily blesses some and nerfs others (regardless of $ spent) right before the big PvP event of the month?

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                  giving auto-quest complete won't be a good choice

I understand how frustrating it is (I also faced this for 2nd day of patch 3.1), but giving auto-win means you pay no efforts for the BG win, while the rest of us still paying effort for the in right?

I would suggest give out dbl honor scroll x 10, or extended the honor cap to 6000 instead of 3000 for 7 days, for the servers involving in this issue
                  lol, wining a BG is just about luck. Unless u are the mother of cashers. No efort in that quest at all, just exit BG and enter again till u find a good side.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                    lol, wining a BG is just about luck. Unless u are the mother of cashers. No efort in that quest at all, just exit BG and enter again till u find a good side.
                    maybe luck for you, bgs are won by people who want to win bg
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

+1 completely unfair, give us credit for the quest please!

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                        if you can enter in one, yes

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                          Yes, other people, so unless u are the strongest, not up to u. So luck on the team u land.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                            Yes, other people, so unless u are the strongest, not up to u. So luck on the team u land.
                            what lvl 80 cant beat resource officer?! How do you imagine bgs are won?
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                            X