Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• demand max honors

am demand max honors per day we go lost of the BG,

i want 3k frome yesterday and 3k frome today if not BG show up.

And stop give me 150k GOLD Daru

Get 200% more in just one turn in WB is noting i need honors am missing should have new medalion in 3 days now 4 mabye 5 days.
    This is a jokke.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

for you to get 3k honor has comp that would make every player get that also( that means players lvl 30 to 80 even if they can only get 100 honor sometimes) and if you can get 3k honor every day then just w8 for bg to start working and start getting all that honor again

Comment

Originally posted by snosey View Post
      for you to get 3k honor has comp that would make every player get that also( that means players lvl 30 to 80 even if they can only get 100 honor sometimes) and if you can get 3k honor every day then just w8 for bg to start working and start getting all that honor again
      The sentence is rather hard to follow but my view is their mistake should not be at the players expense - 3k honor compensation is appropriate. Personally I get 3k per day from 2 bg sometimes needing a little more from a 3rd. The compensation given is often a double honor scroll which does nothing to help those players that dont need them

Comment

I agree with this, and even if players who get less that 200 honor gonna get those 3k for me is fair cuz they were affacted too and deserve to be compensated
        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
        Archer Linkoneusc
        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

I get my 3k honors in one singel BG, but i dont care if the lvl 30 players get 3k honors to, is just reward them lose honors to, and should also not be one the players expends bettre R2Games give all 3k and make all happy for this day them **** up for everyone.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
          X