Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

demand max honors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dwmedia
    started a topic demand max honors

demand max honors

am demand max honors per day we go lost of the BG,

i want 3k frome yesterday and 3k frome today if not BG show up.

And stop give me 150k GOLD Daru

Get 200% more in just one turn in WB is noting i need honors am missing should have new medalion in 3 days now 4 mabye 5 days.
    This is a jokke.

• dwmedia
    replied
    I get my 3k honors in one singel BG, but i dont care if the lvl 30 players get 3k honors to, is just reward them lose honors to, and should also not be one the players expends bettre R2Games give all 3k and make all happy for this day them **** up for everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Linkoneusc
    replied
    I agree with this, and even if players who get less that 200 honor gonna get those 3k for me is fair cuz they were affacted too and deserve to be compensated

Leave a comment:

• muzza40
    replied
    Originally posted by snosey View Post
    for you to get 3k honor has comp that would make every player get that also( that means players lvl 30 to 80 even if they can only get 100 honor sometimes) and if you can get 3k honor every day then just w8 for bg to start working and start getting all that honor again
    The sentence is rather hard to follow but my view is their mistake should not be at the players expense - 3k honor compensation is appropriate. Personally I get 3k per day from 2 bg sometimes needing a little more from a 3rd. The compensation given is often a double honor scroll which does nothing to help those players that dont need them

Leave a comment:

• snosey
    replied
    for you to get 3k honor has comp that would make every player get that also( that means players lvl 30 to 80 even if they can only get 100 honor sometimes) and if you can get 3k honor every day then just w8 for bg to start working and start getting all that honor again

Leave a comment:

Working...
X