Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Please comment about some questions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please comment about some questions?

1. Is there any way to get 100 mehra per month for non cashers if so what is it( we are desperately thinking how to upgrade our slyphs, even we are also playing same game pls think abt us also)?
    2. Do we get any exchnage events like in the past where we can exchange special rewards like clothing or mehra or some other items?

Pls guys I do like this game but why do r2 make fun of non cashers day by day, we may not pay but even we are also playing like others even we need some fun.

1: heaven horn from sky trail. if you get draw a mahra each day then you got 90 a month.
    2: i think with the current events pattern where 2 events each month, you will get the mahra exchange on one event, and no mahra exchange on the other one.

about this making fun of non casher thing, i assure you that the cashers also feels mocked. many of the cashers i know quits because they have to spend more each day. R2 screwed every player equally.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

VIP-only cashers didn't benefits from most of r2 events (well always 10 VIP tokens for login reward event only...)

for mahra I am getting the same way as you, still lack 600 mahra for 2nd evolve sylph
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Working...
      X