Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIPs, don´t forget to demand what you paid for!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIPs, don´t forget to demand what you paid for!

Just a reminder for all those that bought VIP out there like me to benefit from it. If you missed at least a few things that are being affected by VIP bonus, don´t forget to ticket once the game is running again. Paid services are far different from the ingame things we missed and the fault is clearly on r2 side which they have to admit. So if they refuse to prolong VIP status (3 1 day tickets would do so far, +1 for every day until this mess is fixed) you should not just let it rest.

Breach of contract is no light issue and you paid r2 under pretty obvious terms and you demand those are met during the whole time you paid for!!!

Originally posted by ComingCurse View Post
    Just a reminder for all those that bought VIP out there like me to benefit from it. If you missed at least a few things that are being affected by VIP bonus, don´t forget to ticket once the game is running again. Paid services are far different from the ingame things we missed and the fault is clearly on r2 side which they have to admit. So if they refuse to prolong VIP status (3 1 day tickets would do so far, +1 for every day until this mess is fixed) you should not just let it rest.

Breach of contract is no light issue and you paid r2 under pretty obvious terms and you demand those are met during the whole time you paid for!!!
    A noble idea. But: do not flood the ticket system. That will not help your case at all. It will not result in issues getting fixed any faster, it will not result in your case getting heard any better.

Flooding the system will only delay fixes on the big issues (the GMs have to read and answer all the tickets after all), delay the response of people who also have issues but filed 1 ticket (as people should) because the GMs are too busy working through your selfish spam.

So no: do NOT file multiple tickets.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Are you referring to the VIP perks in bg?

It's hard to quantify what is not being delivered when part of the game works and part doesn't. For instance, all my instant cool downs are working, so that part of the service is delivered. VIP castle is still in wilds, that is delivered. VIP mount? Still got that. VIP wheel; sort of broken since the images refuse to load. The major thing I'm not getting is my VIP protection from honor loss in battle grounds.
      Last time bgs were broken due to their patch, here was what they told me (paraphrase): You have not lost any honor from losing to players in bg and therefore your VIP protection is working.
      Does that mean they think broken bgs should be counted as a VIP perk? We can't fight and so don't lose any honor! Woot! Now they just need to find a way to charge all the non cashers getting this amazing benefit without paying for it!

Comment

A noble idea. But: do not flood the ticket system.
        Sounds fair. EDIT: And should not even be needed anyway, they could just come up with it theirselfs in the coming big compensation with 2-3k insignia, 4-5 million gold and so on right?

Are you referring to the VIP perks in bg?

It's hard to quantify what is not being delivered when part of the game works and part doesn't
        I was unable to play all evening last night until that late that I had no party left to run GoD NM for example, that is a big loss in bonus exp. And all that only from trying to refresh before guild battle. If you ask if it is really that bad, yes S504 is pretty dead and at 2 am and later server time good luck finding someone for anything. Tok first stage, no spire and found no MPD, ofc "only" mpd would have been affected but that is enough for me to be pretty ****** off as I planned to get to 55 today and if I get slowed down more I will lose the fix team of 4 we built, then I can stop until server merge cause without fix team on a dead server...no fun at all.
        Last edited by ComingCurse; 08-19-2014, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Man your wasting you breath, we gonna get nothing, VIP or not, they dont give a damn, they have no even admitted most of the issues even exist, let alone any desire or care to fix them.

Comment

maybe they'll give you another 200000 daru and gold. if lag is worth 200000 gold and daru for august 18th, do i get 36 million for the other 6 months of nonstop lag?

Comment

Working...
            X