Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion: Is everyone getting Insignia Pack for lost arenas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Is everyone getting Insignia Pack for lost arenas?

I would hope so. I am missing about 1300 insig. I will be missing a mark for PVP for the mount. I think we all deserve one of those. Have no feedback about this though, just pathetic comp for maints.

I not get any insignia
    plz tell me how to redeem my arena's insignias?

Comment

There is no insignia pack distributed by my knowledge. OP made a suggestion, which is leading to false information...
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

You really think R2 is gonna comp us something that may actually be of benefit? They comped for BG, which was a joke. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get anything. It's just Arena, not as big of a deal BG it seems. Byt, don't send them a ticket, you'll just get an excuse, when it comes down to the fact that a new update was released, and it's pretty obvious that it wasn't tested. They had to get that update up to make more money. We may get a comp, but it won't be of anything useful. Never is...

Comment

Working...
        X