Support Ticket was not answered.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Ticket was not answered.

Hello, I submitted a ticket on Saturday and it's still unanswered.
    Can a GM kindly answer my ticket?
    ticket no:153960

What is it about? With all the bugs going on and the many many tickets filed on it, I assume there's a bit of a backlog.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Re:What is it about?

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      What is it about? With all the bugs going on and the many many tickets filed on it, I assume there's a bit of a backlog.
      EDIT:I'm really really sorry..I meant to post this on another forum but posted it here by mistake. Please delete this thread. Thx.
      Last edited by CandyDay; 08-19-2014, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CandyDay View Post
        Acc related issue.
        Please be more specific so I know who to contact. If you feel uncomfortable saying it on the forum, feel free to PM me.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Re:What is it about?

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          Please be more specific so I know who to contact. If you feel uncomfortable saying it on the forum, feel free to PM me.
          Please check my 2nd post and sorry for wasting your time.

Comment

Working...
          X