Necro 30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Necro 30

So...I finally beat 28 today (by the hair of my chinny chin chin, it rages real quick) and got to 30.

I am a 1-2 hits away from beating 30, but feel like I'm doing something wrong. Boss rages right before I can get my third slyph delphic off, which /should/ KO it if it crits. BR was about 239k buffed with ~70k patk, ~12k crit, ~250k hp. So far have been keeping up DF with occasional IS and then healing with rune/BT as needed. Using a 48k Herc, but no new skills (no mdef reducer or slow).

I feel like I should be beating it with no issues (I recall seeing archers completing it pre-3.1 with similar or lesser BR, also a mage with 192k base).

What am I doing wrong? Anyone got any tips?
    Did it get a lil buff in patch?
    Does elemental resis work?

Any help is appreciated :-)

for sure u are doing something wrong...ur attack is enough to kill it, i kill it without even wc anymore, with similar stats, i use mire/heal and hercules, do u afk/trick?
    Originally posted by TheVictorious
    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
    Originally posted by PunkPetal
    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
    Originally posted by EdGrr
    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
    Class: Mage
    Currect Br: 61????

Comment

You need to quit.

Comment

Ask this guy

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ecro-30-beaten

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
          You need to quit.
          Post of the day
          " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
            for sure u are doing something wrong...ur attack is enough to kill it, i kill it without even wc anymore, with similar stats, i use mire/heal and hercules, do u afk/trick?
            I dunno what the afk/trick is but do unlock the slyph bar to get it's skills off more quickly. Not really a true double but might save a half turn or so every slyph round. Do you get 3 slyph rounds in or 2? So far I'm able to just start my third one before it kills me. I'm not sure if I'm missing a precious few turns of slow somewhere that would give me the time I need.

Yeah, thought it should be possible :/ I thought it might be my slyph is too weak or needed one of the newer skills for a lil more dmg/slow as the possible explanation besides me just doing something incorrectly.

Dunno, I don't have any more lvl 5 pots to waste tomorrow, but will keep trying with 4s and scrolls and see what's up. And hopefully get some tips here.

Comment

Whelp, just tried it again...beat it without wc at about 223k buffed BR (65k patk, 12k crit, ~240k hp).

I searched for Sushi's old thread and it showed the afk trick. Took me a try or two to get it down, but got it :-) Thank you Dante for bring it up
              Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 08-19-2014, 03:45 PM.

Comment

stats wise i told you u were good to go, even with 63k attack u are good to go, but trick is a must. enjoy ur new title
                Originally posted by TheVictorious
                Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                Originally posted by PunkPetal
                Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                Originally posted by EdGrr
                A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                Class: Mage
                Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Working...
                X