Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune bots.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune bots.

[Something something something bots] and I do not think this will be good for the game at all. In my opinion bots, hacks, glitches are bugs that player use in their own purpose do affect the gameplay of others and CAN hurt other players long term. This is based on what he claims was the publishers response to it:,, I received a response from the developers concerning Sylph Bots. They said they can understand your frustration with people using BOTS, and they certainly don’t condone their use. The main reason R2Games objects to the use of BOTs and other 3rd party software is that they can contain malicious software designed to steal the users account information; therefore putting their account security at risk. However, we do not generally chase down people who are using the BOTs a their use can be difficult to prove, and as long as they aren’t really hurting anyone else.”

I do ask publishers to consider punishing the use of such bots, and also would love to find out whats the general opinion of the usage of bots. I for one never considered it to be fair and I saw it affect a lot other games that I played in the past.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-20-2014, 04:24 AM.

Summary: You are a free player.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-20-2014, 04:20 AM.

Comment

if thats the way others need to "play the game " let them, there choice, if useing bots ect is only way they can win let them, i for one dnt use bots, but do cash at times, that is my choice as it is for kyraha and others, but cant see the point in useing a bot to play your game that

Comment

Bots are not allowed.
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-20-2014, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
          Bots are not allowed.
          i hope all bot users get banned,as far as im concerned
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-20-2014, 04:21 AM.

Comment

The introduction of bots was caused by the way this game is structured. More and more events that need more time to accomplish and most of people arent actually 24/7 at home: we have jobs and schools and families and life outside the game.
            What I dont unders tand is how r2 could miss this potentionally big sourse or income. I played other games where you could train afk with the use of a "auto pilot" which was obtainable in the shop for a small amount of money( balens would be in this case)
            Redemption

Comment

Also as said, this game has so many events and new updates to come still that require a lot of time played online and with no bots. How is it fair for someone that has a job, a life, and still plays as much as he can to finish all his stuff, than someone who simply puts a bot and does everything for him. Think before you post, would be a great improvement. Point of the game is to be as active as you can to get ahead than others, not to afk it trough and be better in the end than all active players. thats just dumb.
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-20-2014, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Numbnuts View Post
                i hope all bot users get banned,as far as im concerned
                why it isn't ok to use u can help your self....I sense u are overemotional about it no need to be jelly over it....if u don't know how ask someone to show u

do u get any benefit if ppl are punished for using it?
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-20-2014, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                  why it isn't ok to use u can help your self....I sense u are overemotional about it no need to be jelly over it....if u don't know how ask someone to show u

do u get any benefit if ppl are punished for using it?
                  im not over emotional about it,not like you are btw also why would i be jelly over a cheat? using bots is against the tos right? which would mean bot users are cheats..as you are defending the bots is it safe to say that you yourself are a botter?

Comment

People are finding any excuse to use bots lol. I had to use a bot because my daughter was sick. I had to use a bot because my dog eat my homework. I had to use a bot because my wife dump me for a midget.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cry.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	1693394

Comment

R2 would make more money banning bots and users of them. If you want to up your br because you have less time in the game...then buy your br like everyone else who can. On a side note R2..there is no point having a rule or guild line that your not going to enforce...by not enforcing it your saying its ok to do.

Comment

sorry that your daughter got sick, and dog had indigestion, and your wife having mini-expectations - but very glad you are good at building bridges

Comment

my bot posted this

Comment

they dont ban them, I pm someone a few times and no reply for long time, Then they replyed and said sorry was on autoclick bot and afk, I took picture of it and made report about 2 months ago and they still botting.

Comment

i think mods use bots aswell too

lol no we don't.
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-20-2014, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X