This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Numbnuts View Post
    they are against the rules right now arent they?
    No, they are not, whoever told you that is just as clueless as r2vets

And i'm just trying to show you in many different ways how wrong you are, not arguing for the sake of it
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post

And i'm just trying to show you in many different ways how wrong you are, not arguing for the sake of it
      ok lets agree to disagree,i still think botting is cheating and i will think that till proven otherwise,nothing you have said has convinced me thou,infact nothing in this thread has convinced me that bots aint cheating

Comment

Incorrect:

Originally posted by Terms of Use
        Cheats/Hacking

You are not permitted under any circumstances or for any reason to cheat or utilize third-party applications or code in order to win at, or gain game points or items from any of our Games.
        As found here: http://www.r2games.com/about/termsofuse
        | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
        | | | |

Comment

If bots aren't against the ToS, then this game is run by a bunch of complete idiots.
          Last time I sent in a ticket to ask, I was told it was against the rules and to report the suspected person. But well, I do play on the fb wartune and not R2..

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
            If bots aren't against the ToS, then this game is run by a bunch of complete idiots. .
            i agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
              Incorrect:

As found here: http://www.r2games.com/about/termsofuse
              Next paragraph:

You agree not to design, disseminate or use any third party programs designed to change any Game played on R2Games site, nor assist in the design of a third party program that changes any Game played on the site

define change and gain items?

Comment

The bot gonna break the game totaly.
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Next paragraph:

You agree not to design, disseminate or use any third party programs designed to change any Game played on R2Games site, nor assist in the design of a third party program that changes any Game played on the site

define change and gain items?
                  Given that I am merely a forum moderator. That I did not write the ToS, nor do I have any officially recognised legal qualifications. Therefore this discussion with me personally, is based purely on my personal interpretation and should not be taken as any official representation of R2. Should you wish to actively engage R2 in an official discussion about the finer points of their legally binding ToS, on a more definitive level of authority, I suggest you should file a ticket.

But to attempt an answer, as an average player:

Change: means to me anything that changes the game code. So changing drop rates, or damage values etc.
                  and gain items: anything that is gained as a result of using a auto player/bot, or game changing program/app.

However since my original quote from the ToS states that all 3rd party programs used to play the game are not allowed. The above interpretation is of no consequence. They're not allowed. Period.
                  | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                  | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                    However since my original quote from the ToS states that all 3rd party programs used to play the game are not allowed. The above interpretation is of no consequence. They're not allowed. Period.
                    the "free balens offers" are also 3rd party program used to gain ingame items.

The simple fact is r2 has NO way to detect autoclickers, that are the known wt bots, and no matter what you think they are perfectly legal, since they are simple macros even build in most mice and keyboards nowadays, hence there never will be any consequences for their users

Comment

daunapu, the simple fact is you have no brain and cant play a game without cheating. As Theguardian said, all 3rd party programs are forbidden in this game. Free balen offers are simple comercials and contracts between those advertising companys and r2 for hosting these offers. They arent 3rd party programs, therefore your argument is invalid. AS LONG AS ALL 3rd party programs are forbidden, there is no point in even discussing the tos any further. Actions should be taken against ppl using bots and autoclickers to gain ingame advantages.

Comment

the "free balens offers" are also 3rd party program used to gain ingame items.

The simple fact is r2 has NO way to detect autoclickers, that are the known wt bots, and no matter what you think they are perfectly legal, since they are simple macros even build in most mice and keyboards nowadays, hence there never will be any consequences for their users
                        This is why I started this thread. R2 policy is against 3rd party users but so far there werent any consequinces for usage of such bots. I hope this will change,and that it will change fast. It can also be fixed by implementing a few measures against it as other games have in the past, such as afk checks , logouts outside the game after 2-3 hours, and others. A simple option would be to add a QTE for everything other than mpds that pops every 30 min, being random it would limit the usage of bots after every 30 min.

Many more options can be taken into consideration, but 1 thing is clear, bots ruin the game, deal with it. Also would be great if you would stop calling me a whiner, I rather have a fair game to play than cheaters all around me.

Comment

Originally posted by Numbnuts View Post
                          thats a quote from symedia,who is banned here? lol and no im not jelly,why would i be jelly over someone who has to cheat to win?
                          than don't complain r2 said in ticket they are noit hurting anybody using it so don't complain...unless u are jelly

Comment

moderators here said mini client don't exist and many said its cheat and third party software ....and what did r2 do they just copy paste mini from wartune on their home page that all so called cheaters used it

so many post deleted about mods and they didn't had clue mini exist
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-20-2014, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                              than don't complain r2 said in ticket they are noit hurting anybody using it so don't complain...unless u are jelly
                              i think you are jelly of me thats why you keep accusing me of it,youre jelly that i dont need to cheat to play

Comment

Whether you use an auto-clicker/bot or a gold farming azn they won't know or care.

Comment

Working...
                                X