Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for other Knights

Hi,
    Is it just me or has anyone else noticed a drop in the 30% chance to get 30 extra rage when using Enhanced Delphic Destroyer??
    I`ve noticed I don`t seem to be getting the 30 extra rage at all :/ So was wondering have they nerfed it? Or just dropped the 30% chance?
    TYIA for any replies

Don't recall seeing it proc a single time since patch, but haven't been paying attention to it either /shrug

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Don't recall seeing it proc a single time since patch, but haven't been paying attention to it either /shrug
      Ok thx, I will keep an eye out for it and see but in the last 2 days I haven`t got it once, which is why I posted this topic :/
      Still says in description that it has 30% chance so IF they have nerfed it they should change the description accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
        Ok thx, I will keep an eye out for it and see but in the last 2 days I haven`t got it once, which is why I posted this topic :/
        Still says in description that it has 30% chance so IF they have nerfed it they should change the description accordingly.
        Not like they changed intercept description either, even though skill is completely revamped now lol

Comment

Working...
        X