Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Crit Knight vs Crit Archer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    about GA astral, i dont think it cut flat 50% rate on lvl 10, i think it cuts 50% of opponent's crit rate. so if the opponent has 50% crit rate for example, GA wll cut it to 25%.

    but since we have no idea how crit stat works, no one can prove this theory.
    if thats the case MS will always crit
    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

    IGN : Illyasviel
    Class : Archer
    Guild : •OneŽ•
    LvL : 80
    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
    BR : over 9000!!!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by icesz View Post
      if thats the case MS will always crit
      no one is saying the otherwise.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        about GA astral, i dont think it cut flat 50% rate on lvl 10, i think it cuts 50% of opponent's crit rate. so if the opponent has 50% crit rate for example, GA wll cut it to 25%.

        but since we have no idea how crit stat works, no one can prove this theory.
        it cuts out the rate that will crit on u, even ur own heals if u're a mage
        R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

        IGN : Illyasviel
        Class : Archer
        Guild : •OneŽ•
        LvL : 80
        Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
        BR : over 9000!!!

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by icesz View Post
          it cuts out the rate that will crit on u, even ur own heals if u're a mage
          well yeah, but that's not contradicting to what i said.
          if GA astral has flat rate, mages with less than 50% crit rate(idk the exact number for the stat) would never land a crit heal at all.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            well yeah, but that's not contradicting to what i said.
            if GA astral has flat rate, mages with less than 50% crit rate(idk the exact number for the stat) would never land a crit heal at all.
            most of those mages are still WD'd
            R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

            IGN : Illyasviel
            Class : Archer
            Guild : •OneŽ•
            LvL : 80
            Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
            BR : over 9000!!!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by icesz View Post
              most of those mages are still WD'd
              ok, now you just arguing for the sake of argument itself. no one here said anything about WD except you
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                ok, now you just arguing for the sake of argument itself. no one here said anything about WD except you
                mages NEED high crit rate inorder to use that astral else it would be useless to use it as u gain less heal from it.....
                R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

                IGN : Illyasviel
                Class : Archer
                Guild : •OneŽ•
                LvL : 80
                Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                BR : over 9000!!!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by icesz View Post
                  mages NEED high crit rate inorder to use that astral else it would be useless to use it as u gain less heal from it.....
                  i think you are confused. read the posts again from the start.
                  lets read this post again:

                  Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  well yeah, but that's not contradicting to what i said.
                  if GA astral has flat rate, mages with less than 50% crit rate(idk the exact number for the stat) would never land a crit heal at all.
                  it said that if GA has flat rate, it will NULLIFY, not reducing the chance of crit heal if the mage has low crit rate.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by icesz View Post
                    lol if some1 has 20k crit that means his atk will be 6 digits and will kill u crit or not.....
                    I have 11000 crit and my dmg isn't any bigger I just crit often + im mage archers on that ith passive 20% would have much more

                    so I assumed dmg is not affected by crit stat at some point only by determination

                    and no my attack isn't 6 digits on player unless sylph delph and even them on most it isn't with 52k matk lvl 10 determination and 11k crit
                    Last edited by senadbasic; 08-21-2014, 10:14 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                      I have 11000 crit and my dmg isn't any bigger I just crit often + im mage archers on that ith passive 20% would have much more

                      so I assumed dmg is not affected by crit stat at some point only by determination

                      and no my attack isn't 6 digits on player unless sylph delph and even them on most it isn't with 52k matk lvl 10 determination and 11k crit

                      u have too much crit in compare to ur matk, go raise ur matk instead of ur crit...
                      R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

                      IGN : Illyasviel
                      Class : Archer
                      Guild : •OneŽ•
                      LvL : 80
                      Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                      BR : over 9000!!!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by icesz View Post
                        u have too much crit in compare to ur matk, go raise ur matk instead of ur crit...
                        I didn't sacrifice matk to rise crit its the way it is my matk got all lvl 8 matk gems and lvl 7 crit gems...but u are going in different subject was talking about crit dmg with crit stat

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Thread: Crit Knight vs Crit Archer


                          damnit arlad, you've gone off topic again
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                          Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Knight will win in ease in pvp if he has block too with that critical.
                            S371/Zetsuen.
                            Honor: GDK
                            KNIGHT ☣

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                              knights have this 1 thing which archers can't compet which is their blocks and shield.. if an archer whom dun have enough dmg, it's just like hitting a rock. knight who choose crit to block gems is deadly.
                              Archers can deal with that easily, it's called SS. Or if archer doesn't want to bring SS, use Hades and buy Haunt skill for it (since many knights double shield before sylph round, allows archer to sylph up rather than try to tank sylph hits while staying untransformed to debuff knight).

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by icesz View Post
                                if thats the case MS will always crit
                                From what I've seen, GA does not affect guaranteed crit skills or talents (MS and that talent that procs with AP and makes next hit guaranteed crit). I've tested this out extensively in solo arena. MS crit rate so far = 100% (expected since it's guaranteed crit). Talent crit rate so far = 100%.
                                The other results are too inconsistent to judge well; wanted a larger sample size, but unable to do so. Archers with 8-9k crit sometimes nuke me with all crits and sometimes can't crit me with anything but guaranteed crit skills/talents. I was making recordings and counting/tracking on spreadsheet, but the lag from the patch terminated my ability to do so. Now the game freezes when I try to record.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X