X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UesugiAnkit
    replied
    Originally posted by icesz View Post
    what if the archer has 4000+ penetration?
    Is that even possible? Because I think the new astral gives same amount of penetration as it does attack, which I doubt goes to 4k. xD Just wanted to throw that in there, correct me if there's another way to get more penetration.

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    what if the archer has 4000+ penetration?

Leave a comment:

• EdGrr
    replied
    knights have this 1 thing which archers can't compet which is their blocks and shield.. if an archer whom dun have enough dmg, it's just like hitting a rock. knight who choose crit to block gems is deadly.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    procs win...

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    im specifically referring to 1v1 <_<
    haha ya 1vs1 really no chance, the longest fight I faced is in CW, opponent using trition with a tanky set, lasted 90s :P

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    just fought a GA fighting against opponent CW TOP 10 x 3, and we see the 100% timer XD
    (tho we still lose T_T)
    im specifically referring to 1v1 <_<

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    with the exact same stat and not counting the damage in normal form, the only thing matters is archer's 10% damage passive after landing 5 crits vs knight's -7% damage taken.

so, if the battle took less than 1 minute knights won. the longer the battle, the small difference will pile up in the archer's favor. but hey, is there any pvp that lasts more than 2 minutes nowadays?
    just fought a GA fighting against opponent CW TOP 10 x 3, and we see the 100% timer XD
    (tho we still lose T_T)

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    with the exact same stat and not counting the damage in normal form, the only thing matters is archer's 10% damage passive after landing 5 crits vs knight's -7% damage taken.

so, if the battle took less than 1 minute knights won. the longer the battle, the small difference will pile up in the archer's favor. but hey, is there any pvp that lasts more than 2 minutes nowadays?

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    The damage of the crit depends on the patk of toon, matk of Hercules, and the level of their determination astral.

You said that both have same crit stat, which means that the 20% passive skill of the archer had already been taken into account. (It only means that the archer equipped lesser crit gems than knight, or that the archer has a lower crit astral level than knight).

The increased crit rate passive gotten from using archer skills must be also neglected if you are just talking about sylph damage, since those crit passive will not last until the sylph uses delphic.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X