Crit Knight vs Crit Archer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crit Knight vs Crit Archer

Both with same crit value , same BR and a Hercules. Who will crits harder and who will win if they against each other?
    Note: Obviously archer will hit higher damage in WB isn't it?

whine offtopic : I still can't login yet. Missed 2 WB . Avazu - S1

After seeing all the crit knights in the top 10 on Kongregate , I feel like starting a new toon on a new server.
    Server : Avazu - S1
    Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

The damage of the crit depends on the patk of toon, matk of Hercules, and the level of their determination astral.

You said that both have same crit stat, which means that the 20% passive skill of the archer had already been taken into account. (It only means that the archer equipped lesser crit gems than knight, or that the archer has a lower crit astral level than knight).

The increased crit rate passive gotten from using archer skills must be also neglected if you are just talking about sylph damage, since those crit passive will not last until the sylph uses delphic.

Comment

with the exact same stat and not counting the damage in normal form, the only thing matters is archer's 10% damage passive after landing 5 crits vs knight's -7% damage taken.

so, if the battle took less than 1 minute knights won. the longer the battle, the small difference will pile up in the archer's favor. but hey, is there any pvp that lasts more than 2 minutes nowadays?
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        with the exact same stat and not counting the damage in normal form, the only thing matters is archer's 10% damage passive after landing 5 crits vs knight's -7% damage taken.

so, if the battle took less than 1 minute knights won. the longer the battle, the small difference will pile up in the archer's favor. but hey, is there any pvp that lasts more than 2 minutes nowadays?
        just fought a GA fighting against opponent CW TOP 10 x 3, and we see the 100% timer XD
        (tho we still lose T_T)
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
          just fought a GA fighting against opponent CW TOP 10 x 3, and we see the 100% timer XD
          (tho we still lose T_T)
          im specifically referring to 1v1 <_<
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            im specifically referring to 1v1 <_<
            haha ya 1vs1 really no chance, the longest fight I faced is in CW, opponent using trition with a tanky set, lasted 90s :P
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

procs win...
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

knights have this 1 thing which archers can't compet which is their blocks and shield.. if an archer whom dun have enough dmg, it's just like hitting a rock. knight who choose crit to block gems is deadly.
                “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

what if the archer has 4000+ penetration?
                  R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                  Class : Archer
                  Guild : •OneŽ•
                  LvL : 80
                  Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                  BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
                    Is that even possible? Because I think the new astral gives same amount of penetration as it does attack, which I doubt goes to 4k. xD Just wanted to throw that in there, correct me if there's another way to get more penetration.

Comment

gemini and pisces at lvl 8 gives 1700 each and the dragon skill adds 1000 on it so it makes 4400+
                      R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                        Is that even possible? Because I think the new astral gives same amount of penetration as it does attack, which I doubt goes to 4k. xD Just wanted to throw that in there, correct me if there's another way to get more penetration.
                        you can equip both penetration astral, you know.

Comment

What if the knight has 4000+ penetration too? Comes back again to what Arlad had said.

Comment

knight biggest adv over archers are the block, and archers dont block(evade) much at all

Comment

knight biggest adv over archers are the block, and archers dont block(evade) much at all
                              and where do knights get block from? some special source archers have no access to?
                              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                              X