Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crit Knight vs Crit Archer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
    Is that even possible? Because I think the new astral gives same amount of penetration as it does attack, which I doubt goes to 4k. xD Just wanted to throw that in there, correct me if there's another way to get more penetration.
    +1000 from dragon soul lvl 3 (2nd time round)
    Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
    s371 Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
      and where do knights get block from? some special source archers have no access to?
      have u ever seen an archer equiping block gems, having block stats on their equips?........
      R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
      Class : Archer
      Guild : •OneŽ•
      LvL : 80
      Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
      BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
        have u ever seen an archer equiping block gems, having block stats on their equips?........
        umm... i did. im looking at it right now, it's my own toon. there was some archers with block/crit build instead of pdef/mdef in my server.
        but seriously, knights whining about penetration astral is stupid, because other classes also has the same disadvantage. no one forcing knight to be block build, especially with the blockheal nerfed.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

It's their choice to do so or not to do so.

A crit knight and an archer have the same options/limitations "will I put crit on this" "will I put block on that" "fudge where's my atk/str/def refine" etc...

Comment

are you for real?
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I'm running 8k with block gems on and couple of gear refines

Precisia----
              s371 Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
                I'm running 8k with block gems on and couple of gear refines
                u dont count cause ur a "light" casher
                R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

Comment

u dont count cause ur a "light" casher
                  None of my money was spent on block. :P

Precisia----
                  s371 Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by TripleCKen View Post
                    Both with same crit value , same BR and a Hercules. Who will crits harder and who will win if they against each other?
                    Note: Obviously archer will hit higher damage in WB isn't it?

whine offtopic : I still can't login yet. Missed 2 WB . Avazu - S1

After seeing all the crit knights in the top 10 on Kongregate , I feel like starting a new toon on a new server.
                    Make sure you make an archer toon so you'll learn to ****

Comment

Originally posted by TripleCKen View Post
                      Both with same crit value , same BR and a Hercules. Who will crits harder and who will win if they against each other?
                      Note: Obviously archer will hit higher damage in WB isn't it?

whine offtopic : I still can't login yet. Missed 2 WB . Avazu - S1

After seeing all the crit knights in the top 10 on Kongregate , I feel like starting a new toon on a new server.

archer will always crit more and higher than knights, most of the archer skills has extra crit rate on them

btw my Delphic Sniper is 100% crit on WB never fail once to crit (unless i go equip WD...)
                      Last edited by icesz; 08-20-2014, 05:56 PM.

Comment

was wondering if we got 100% GA astral does that mean no one could be able to crit?

was wondering how much GA astral can reduce crit or it can never be 100% reduction even if we could rise it to that value

also was wondering what crit dmg(any base crit dmg and does it rise with crit stat and is there cap how much it can rise) is without determination? double or 50% or less

Comment

lvl 3 astral slot costs 54m gold to upgrade....and even if u manage to get tons of gold i dont think there will be a lvl 50 slot.

and archers Multi shot is already 100% crit rate even if u manage to get 100% crit reduce, u still need to reduce the archers basic crit rate......
                          Last edited by icesz; 08-20-2014, 07:30 PM.

Comment

lvl 3 astral slot costs 54m gold to upgrade....and even if u manage to get tons of gold i dont think there will be a lvl 50 slot.

and archers Multi shot is already 100% crit rate even if u manage to get 100% crit reduce, u still need to reduce the archers basic crit rate......
                            its ok that but lets just say that I play against someone who started game will he be able to crit if he attack me with arrow strike and I got GA -50% equipped?

im wondering can I reduce it to 0% or is there always 15% chance to crit as base crit that u cannot reduce

and same can your crit be 100% if u had 50k crit stat or is it 95% for example no matter what crit is

asking these questions to see if there is point having GA if someone have over 10k(like me) crit and later maybe even 20k

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                              its ok that but lets just say that I play against someone who started game will he be able to crit if he attack me with arrow strike and I got GA -50% equipped?

im wondering can I reduce it to 0% or is there always 15% chance to crit as base crit that u cannot reduce

and same can your crit be 100% if u had 50k crit stat or is it 95% for example no matter what crit is

asking these questions to see if there is point having GA if someone have over 10k(like me) crit and later maybe even 20k
                              lol if some1 has 20k crit that means his atk will be 6 digits and will kill u crit or not.....

Comment

about GA astral, i dont think it cut flat 50% rate on lvl 10, i think it cuts 50% of opponent's crit rate. so if the opponent has 50% crit rate for example, GA wll cut it to 25%.

but since we have no idea how crit stat works, no one can prove this theory.
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                                X