X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TripleCKen
    started a topic Crit Knight vs Crit Archer

Crit Knight vs Crit Archer

Both with same crit value , same BR and a Hercules. Who will crits harder and who will win if they against each other?
    Note: Obviously archer will hit higher damage in WB isn't it?

whine offtopic : I still can't login yet. Missed 2 WB . Avazu - S1

After seeing all the crit knights in the top 10 on Kongregate , I feel like starting a new toon on a new server.

• MageRockz
    replied
    Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
    correct me.. say in your legendary equipment, you using the following gems:-
    1. PATK
    2. Crit
    3. Block
    4. HP (?)
    salata's gem setup too one of the best crit block knights in EU

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
    Know a knight with 8.6k crit and 5.5k crit...uses both crit and block gems

Also ik an archer that uses matk gems....I just laugh Lol
    "ik" ur dutch?

Leave a comment:

• soloist21
    replied
    any knights you know of that uses both Block and Critical?
    Know a knight with 8.6k crit and 5.5k crit...uses both crit and block gems

Also ik an archer that uses matk gems....I just laugh Lol

Leave a comment:

• EdGrr
    replied
    Originally posted by mattftw View Post
    I used to. I had 10k crit and 8500 block.
    correct me.. say in your legendary equipment, you using the following gems:-
    1. PATK
    2. Crit
    3. Block
    4. HP (?)

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied

kimwong does i believe

Leave a comment:

• mattftw
    replied
    I used to. I had 10k crit and 8500 block.

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    Originally posted by KS222 View Post
    Crit increases probability you'll crit (which increases dps since without crit you hit weaker than EWD users); it does not increase your attack at all beyond chance to do more damage by critting.
    and what is that chance to do more dmg? and without determination what is that % dmg when crit occur and does it rise with crit stat and how much it can rise

Leave a comment:

• EdGrr
    replied
    Originally posted by redav View Post
    Knight will win in ease in pvp if he has block too with that critical.

Leave a comment:

• KS222
    replied
    Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
    I have 11000 crit and my dmg isn't any bigger I just crit often + im mage archers on that ith passive 20% would have much more

so I assumed dmg is not affected by crit stat at some point only by determination

and no my attack isn't 6 digits on player unless sylph delph and even them on most it isn't with 52k matk lvl 10 determination and 11k crit
    Crit increases probability you'll crit (which increases dps since without crit you hit weaker than EWD users); it does not increase your attack at all beyond chance to do more damage by critting.

Leave a comment:

• KS222
    replied
    Originally posted by icesz View Post
    if thats the case MS will always crit
    From what I've seen, GA does not affect guaranteed crit skills or talents (MS and that talent that procs with AP and makes next hit guaranteed crit). I've tested this out extensively in solo arena. MS crit rate so far = 100% (expected since it's guaranteed crit). Talent crit rate so far = 100%.
    The other results are too inconsistent to judge well; wanted a larger sample size, but unable to do so. Archers with 8-9k crit sometimes nuke me with all crits and sometimes can't crit me with anything but guaranteed crit skills/talents. I was making recordings and counting/tracking on spreadsheet, but the lag from the patch terminated my ability to do so. Now the game freezes when I try to record.

Leave a comment:

• KS222
    replied
    knights have this 1 thing which archers can't compet which is their blocks and shield.. if an archer whom dun have enough dmg, it's just like hitting a rock. knight who choose crit to block gems is deadly.
    Archers can deal with that easily, it's called SS. Or if archer doesn't want to bring SS, use Hades and buy Haunt skill for it (since many knights double shield before sylph round, allows archer to sylph up rather than try to tank sylph hits while staying untransformed to debuff knight).

Leave a comment:

• redav
    replied
    Knight will win in ease in pvp if he has block too with that critical.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Thread: Crit Knight vs Crit Archer

damnit arlad, you've gone off topic again

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    Originally posted by icesz View Post
    u have too much crit in compare to ur matk, go raise ur matk instead of ur crit...
    I didn't sacrifice matk to rise crit its the way it is my matk got all lvl 8 matk gems and lvl 7 crit gems...but u are going in different subject was talking about crit dmg with crit stat

Leave a comment:

Working...
X