X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• icesz
    replied
    Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
    I have 11000 crit and my dmg isn't any bigger I just crit often + im mage archers on that ith passive 20% would have much more

so I assumed dmg is not affected by crit stat at some point only by determination

and no my attack isn't 6 digits on player unless sylph delph and even them on most it isn't with 52k matk lvl 10 determination and 11k crit

u have too much crit in compare to ur matk, go raise ur matk instead of ur crit...

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    Originally posted by icesz View Post
    lol if some1 has 20k crit that means his atk will be 6 digits and will kill u crit or not.....
    I have 11000 crit and my dmg isn't any bigger I just crit often + im mage archers on that ith passive 20% would have much more

so I assumed dmg is not affected by crit stat at some point only by determination

and no my attack isn't 6 digits on player unless sylph delph and even them on most it isn't with 52k matk lvl 10 determination and 11k crit
    Last edited by senadbasic; 08-21-2014, 10:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    mages NEED high crit rate inorder to use that astral else it would be useless to use it as u gain less heal from it.....
    i think you are confused. read the posts again from the start.
    lets read this post again:

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    well yeah, but that's not contradicting to what i said.
    if GA astral has flat rate, mages with less than 50% crit rate(idk the exact number for the stat) would never land a crit heal at all.
    it said that if GA has flat rate, it will NULLIFY, not reducing the chance of crit heal if the mage has low crit rate.

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    ok, now you just arguing for the sake of argument itself. no one here said anything about WD except you
    mages NEED high crit rate inorder to use that astral else it would be useless to use it as u gain less heal from it.....

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    most of those mages are still WD'd
    ok, now you just arguing for the sake of argument itself. no one here said anything about WD except you

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    if GA astral has flat rate, mages with less than 50% crit rate(idk the exact number for the stat) would never land a crit heal at all.
    most of those mages are still WD'd

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    it cuts out the rate that will crit on u, even ur own heals if u're a mage

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    about GA astral, i dont think it cut flat 50% rate on lvl 10, i think it cuts 50% of opponent's crit rate. so if the opponent has 50% crit rate for example, GA wll cut it to 25%.

but since we have no idea how crit stat works, no one can prove this theory.
    it cuts out the rate that will crit on u, even ur own heals if u're a mage

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    if thats the case MS will always crit
    no one is saying the otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    about GA astral, i dont think it cut flat 50% rate on lvl 10, i think it cuts 50% of opponent's crit rate. so if the opponent has 50% crit rate for example, GA wll cut it to 25%.

if thats the case MS will always crit

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
    its ok that but lets just say that I play against someone who started game will he be able to crit if he attack me with arrow strike and I got GA -50% equipped?

im wondering can I reduce it to 0% or is there always 15% chance to crit as base crit that u cannot reduce

and same can your crit be 100% if u had 50k crit stat or is it 95% for example no matter what crit is

asking these questions to see if there is point having GA if someone have over 10k(like me) crit and later maybe even 20k
    lol if some1 has 20k crit that means his atk will be 6 digits and will kill u crit or not.....

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    lvl 3 astral slot costs 54m gold to upgrade....and even if u manage to get tons of gold i dont think there will be a lvl 50 slot.

and archers Multi shot is already 100% crit rate even if u manage to get 100% crit reduce, u still need to reduce the archers basic crit rate......
    its ok that but lets just say that I play against someone who started game will he be able to crit if he attack me with arrow strike and I got GA -50% equipped?

im wondering can I reduce it to 0% or is there always 15% chance to crit as base crit that u cannot reduce

and same can your crit be 100% if u had 50k crit stat or is it 95% for example no matter what crit is

asking these questions to see if there is point having GA if someone have over 10k(like me) crit and later maybe even 20k

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    lvl 3 astral slot costs 54m gold to upgrade....and even if u manage to get tons of gold i dont think there will be a lvl 50 slot.

and archers Multi shot is already 100% crit rate even if u manage to get 100% crit reduce, u still need to reduce the archers basic crit rate......
    Last edited by icesz; 08-20-2014, 07:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    was wondering if we got 100% GA astral does that mean no one could be able to crit?

was wondering how much GA astral can reduce crit or it can never be 100% reduction even if we could rise it to that value

also was wondering what crit dmg(any base crit dmg and does it rise with crit stat and is there cap how much it can rise) is without determination? double or 50% or less

Leave a comment:

Working...
X