X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• icesz
    replied
    Originally posted by TripleCKen View Post
    Both with same crit value , same BR and a Hercules. Who will crits harder and who will win if they against each other?
    Note: Obviously archer will hit higher damage in WB isn't it?

whine offtopic : I still can't login yet. Missed 2 WB . Avazu - S1

After seeing all the crit knights in the top 10 on Kongregate , I feel like starting a new toon on a new server.

archer will always crit more and higher than knights, most of the archer skills has extra crit rate on them

btw my Delphic Sniper is 100% crit on WB never fail once to crit (unless i go equip WD...)
    Last edited by icesz; 08-20-2014, 05:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by TripleCKen View Post
    Both with same crit value , same BR and a Hercules. Who will crits harder and who will win if they against each other?
    Note: Obviously archer will hit higher damage in WB isn't it?

whine offtopic : I still can't login yet. Missed 2 WB . Avazu - S1

After seeing all the crit knights in the top 10 on Kongregate , I feel like starting a new toon on a new server.
    Make sure you make an archer toon so you'll learn to ****

Leave a comment:

• LyNxEfecT
    replied
    Originally posted by icesz View Post
    u dont count cause ur a "light" casher
    None of my money was spent on block. :P

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
    I'm running 8k with block gems on and couple of gear refines
    u dont count cause ur a "light" casher

Leave a comment:

• LyNxEfecT
    replied
    have u ever seen an archer equiping block gems, having block stats on their equips?........
    I'm running 8k with block gems on and couple of gear refines

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    have u ever seen an archer equiping block gems, having block stats on their equips?........
    are you for real?

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    It's their choice to do so or not to do so.

A crit knight and an archer have the same options/limitations "will I put crit on this" "will I put block on that" "fudge where's my atk/str/def refine" etc...

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    umm... i did. im looking at it right now, it's my own toon. there was some archers with block/crit build instead of pdef/mdef in my server.
    but seriously, knights whining about penetration astral is stupid, because other classes also has the same disadvantage. no one forcing knight to be block build, especially with the blockheal nerfed.

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    and where do knights get block from? some special source archers have no access to?

Leave a comment:

• LyNxEfecT
    replied
    Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
    Is that even possible? Because I think the new astral gives same amount of penetration as it does attack, which I doubt goes to 4k. xD Just wanted to throw that in there, correct me if there's another way to get more penetration.
    +1000 from dragon soul lvl 3 (2nd time round)

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    knight biggest adv over archers are the block, and archers dont block(evade) much at all
    and where do knights get block from? some special source archers have no access to?

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    knight biggest adv over archers are the block, and archers dont block(evade) much at all

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    what if the archer has 4000+ penetration?
    What if the knight has 4000+ penetration too? Comes back again to what Arlad had said.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
    Is that even possible? Because I think the new astral gives same amount of penetration as it does attack, which I doubt goes to 4k. xD Just wanted to throw that in there, correct me if there's another way to get more penetration.
    you can equip both penetration astral, you know.

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    gemini and pisces at lvl 8 gives 1700 each and the dragon skill adds 1000 on it so it makes 4400+

Leave a comment:

Working...
X