Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Victor Title

Hi,

I won 3 BG's already... 1 at 9am... 1 at 9pm... 1 at 11pm....

But i didnt get the Title?

Please Help..

If u lose between them u can't get it..

Comment

I didnt lose between them... I didnt join any other BG except those 2....

Comment

If you leave to switch BGs then it counts as lose, resets to 0/3.
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

you are getting BG's

hangon, you are able to log in
          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

This is super wierd... I really had the 9am BG used 1st Attempt... 9pm BG used 2nd Attempt...... 11:00pm BG Won but the Title Did not give it.....

I didnt Leave the BG to switch..... I only Reconnected because of LAG but that's just refreshing the page...

Comment

If you read title description says must win 3 times in the battleground continuously so I take this to mean you have to get 3 wins fighting other players in 1 bg back to back not sure but seems this is how others got the title on my server on the 19th.
              Last edited by Ashmedia; 08-20-2014, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NocTis1231 View Post
                Hi,

I won 3 BG's already... 1 at 9am... 1 at 9pm... 1 at 11pm....

But i didnt get the Title?

Please Help..
                three times in a day, yes? prolly coz yu have no more attempt? i've experienced same thing 1st, 2nd and 3rd BG won in a row in a day BUT i dont have tittle; so i think victory (ies) counted when we have attempt ( i can be wrong though )
                Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

Actually you have to be in the winning team at the end of BG 3 times consecutive, not win 3 battles in BG.
                  Player: sunshinε
                  Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                  Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                  Level: 80
                  Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                    Actually you have to be in the winning team at the end of BG 3 times consecutive, not win 3 battles in BG.
                    Okay wasn't sure being the 19th was first day bg started working on kabam S18 and people where getting titles.

Comment

3 wins with ATTEMPTS, confirmed. If you join without an attempt, it will reset your counter.

Comment

Originally posted by NocTis1231 View Post
                        This is super wierd... I really had the 9am BG used 1st Attempt... 9pm BG used 2nd Attempt...... 11:00pm BG Won but the Title Did not give it.....

I didnt Leave the BG to switch..... I only Reconnected because of LAG but that's just refreshing the page...
                        guess that's where the problem lies.. same as for example, if you refresh the page after mpd boss (before collecting the box), the box will be missing after you had the page refreshed.
                        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Working...
                        X