Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Knights don't take this from R2!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    every party needs dmg the most, i will take 2nd archer over any other class in any mp, archers will never go extinct in mps no matter what nerfs they get
    and who said that knights cant deal damage as good as archers? we're talking about team play here, archer's 10% damage buff works on entire party. knights who have better survivability could be more favorable than archers if you only need 1 archer in the party.

    Originally posted by icesz View Post
    so Arlad's party members are all mages?
    no, my party is 2 archers, 1 knight, and 1 mage, standard formation pre patch. i believe i posted a screenshot of my team somewhere.
    i can safely build on Atk and HP while ignoring def because i heavily relied on my tanker knight while the other archer is better at debuffs. with the current patch our formation is shambled.

    sadly, my team's mage hasnt logged in for 2 days now so our party is in disarray. i havent done any MP activities in the last 2 days, heck i even only done 1 nirvana nm since the patch.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

    Comment


    • #47
      Im knight and it was a bit of pain losing block heal but really don't see whats the deal with losing it since we got astrals tht can heal us when we attack amd a talent that starts of by healing 5% total hp granted that skill is used mostly for pvp but the heal is greater then the block plus it increases for 5% to 6% and so on once you lvl it, so in a way is better then block heal. It has a chance to heal so its risky but if it can heal over 10k then it woul be useful

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by daunapu View Post
        every party needs dmg the most, i will take 2nd archer over any other class in any mp, archers will never go extinct in mps no matter what nerfs they get
        \

        My server has 4 maybe 5 archers above 100k BR, i rarely run with any of them, still i get everything done.


        So, no you dont need an archer, just as you dont need a mage.

        Not saying they dont come in handy tho.

        I totally agree with Arlad on the knights whine, just quit or pay more.

        Comment


        • #49
          u dont need knights, dont need archers and dont need mages?
          R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

          IGN : Illyasviel
          Class : Archer
          Guild : •OneŽ•
          LvL : 80
          Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
          BR : over 9000!!!

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by icesz View Post
            u dont need knights, dont need archers and dont need mages?
            i dont understand?
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

            Comment


            • #51
              I wonder why they nerved scatter in spire
              Is this a R2 mistake or whats the point?
              And no df in nm is same strange silly change.
              I realize this patch for most of us is pretty much insane.

              But well as this is a knight complaining and whining thread: the block nerf is basically distroying me.
              My whole toon was build around this block concept. Highest possible hp and block to be the best tank possible and it worked fine.
              Now i don't know what to do, become a crit knight like so many, go full damage forgot the tank part? I hardly play anymore with my knight since patch, cause i just don't know what to do with him!
              And if thats whining...well ok so be it ^_^

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Tanlii View Post
                I wonder why they nerved scatter in spire
                Is this a R2 mistake or whats the point?
                And no df in nm is same strange silly change.
                I realize this patch for most of us is pretty much insane.

                But well as this is a knight complaining and whining thread: the block nerf is basically distroying me.
                My whole toon was build around this block concept. Highest possible hp and block to be the best tank possible and it worked fine.
                Now i don't know what to do, become a crit knight like so many, go full damage forgot the tank part? I hardly play anymore with my knight since patch, cause i just don't know what to do with him!
                And if thats whining...well ok so be it ^_^
                never used scatter in spire.....just use ur sylph's delph b4 it cast reflect and afk it..........
                R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

                IGN : Illyasviel
                Class : Archer
                Guild : •OneŽ•
                LvL : 80
                Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                BR : over 9000!!!

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                  \

                  My server has 4 maybe 5 archers above 100k BR, i rarely run with any of them, still i get everything done.


                  So, no you dont need an archer, just as you dont need a mage.

                  Not saying they dont come in handy tho.

                  I totally agree with Arlad on the knights whine, just quit or pay more.
                  wtg pietje, lets pay more ^^
                  no better lets all quit...djeez brain

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by icesz View Post
                    never used scatter in spire.....just use ur sylph's delph b4 it cast reflect and afk it..........
                    yes thats how we do it.
                    but i think the lower br's will have trouble passing it now...

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                      \

                      My server has 4 maybe 5 archers above 100k BR, i rarely run with any of them, still i get everything done.


                      So, no you dont need an archer, just as you dont need a mage.

                      Not saying they dont come in handy tho.

                      I totally agree with Arlad on the knights whine, just quit or pay more.
                      You dont realy "need" any class, you need the damage it can bring, and archers outdps everyone. Heck, if i was an archer i would run everything with 4 archers or 3 archers and a mage party. Dragon invasion is the newest addition that favors dps, little to no healing needed, and even less tanking.

                      And the bolded part is just stupid.
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Tanlii View Post
                        wtg pietje, lets pay more ^^
                        no better lets all quit...djeez brain
                        you -dont- have to pay more.
                        people only have to work more, paying is just a shortcut. more time spent in forum, less time to work on your toon. like me right now, wasting so much time in the forum, my toon didnt grow in this 1 week.

                        Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                        You dont realy "need" any class, you need the damage it can bring, and archers outdps everyone. Heck, if i was an archer i would run everything with 4 archers or 3 archers and a mage party. Dragon invasion is the newest addition that favors dps, little to no healing needed, and even less tanking.

                        And the bolded part is just stupid.
                        have you even done dragon invasion? if all of the members in the party died, the boss will return to full HP. so yes, survivability is important even when the boss has instant kill move.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Seraph09 View Post
                          Im knight and it was a bit of pain losing block heal but really don't see whats the deal with losing it since we got astrals tht can heal us when we attack amd a talent that starts of by healing 5% total hp granted that skill is used mostly for pvp but the heal is greater then the block plus it increases for 5% to 6% and so on once you lvl it, so in a way is better then block heal. It has a chance to heal so its risky but if it can heal over 10k then it woul be useful
                          you mean this talent meditation? So you think a chance (very vague it says nowhere how high this chance is) of 5% heal only if you use intercept, is better then 4% block heal you get after every block? and intercept is never used on bosses and can use it only once in pvp and arena etc.

                          No offence but I think you don't play very long, so i understand for you there is no problem

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                            you -dont- have to pay more.
                            people only have to work more, paying is just a shortcut. more time spent in forum, less time to work on your toon. like me right now, wasting so much time in the forum, my toon didnt grow in this 1 week.
                            same here same here, nice distraction this ^_^

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                              have you even done dragon invasion? if all of the members in the party died, the boss will return to full HP. so yes, survivability is important even when the boss has instant kill move.
                              Since day 2 of patch, using tank skills only on lvl 5, rarely on 4, 5 still kills us cause of enrage, not random party damage, so yeah, nothing more than 1 iris or 1 dps mage needed for us there for now. Higher levels will be harder ofc, but i still doubt it will be anything different than party wb-like fight
                              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                                Since day 2 of patch, using tank skills only on lvl 5, rarely on 4, 5 still kills us cause of enrage, not random party damage, so yeah, nothing more than 1 iris or 1 dps mage needed for us there for now. Higher levels will be harder ofc, but i still doubt it will be anything different than party wb-like fight
                                what people often forget is they already have good survivability while saying it wasnt important. try to go with a team of glass cannons, 50k atk and 20k def team with no tanks. your team could be wiped out even before the enrage.
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X