Knights don't take this from R2!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights don't take this from R2!

The few times after patch I was able to log my account (knight 130 k br) and did some spire and dungeons. I noticed I block a lot, but my hp goes down the drain fast due to this maxed heal of 3 k hp.
    I died first in my team in spire, I even died in ll nm 1 time. Before patch no way that happened.

So probably some R2 developer with knight issues thought it be ok to play this lousy trick on knights, which makes them from tanks into....what? slow archers with low mdef? mages without heal?
    Gaining 4% hp after block was the only special good thing we had!!!

What will the next step be? Max the healing of mages and max all crit to a lousy low number?

And for what reason did you do this R2? Where knights becoming too strong? Was it not possible anymore for mages with 10 to 20 k lower br to kick their *** in bg? I dont think so!

So why R2 whyyyyyy have you done this????

I want to call all knights and those who support us, don't buy any balens till R2 reverses this unfair and unneeded change!
    Knights are the biggest cashers in this game, lets give R2 some hurt back!

Viva la revolucion!
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
      revolucion!

IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

try to get to get all classes involved in doing stuff. Knights will need a mage to help with healing, Archers now need someone to tank because they cannot use DF on bosses now. Mages need everyone else to keep them alive.

DarkMeph
        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          what? it's the correct spelling.

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          Viva la revolucion!
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]75322[/ATTACH]!
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
            try to get to get all classes involved in doing stuff. Knights will need a mage to help with healing, Archers now need someone to tank because they cannot use DF on bosses now. Mages need everyone else to keep them alive.

DarkMeph
            The point is that 2 archers with incediary shot can pretty much replace knight's apollo shield since I.S. is both faster to cast and has lower cd (I think) plus it also does dmg.
            Archers can easilly keep a block astral to use on mpd so they are pretty much same as knights and also have higher dps.

Comment

idk why people keep spreading ** that IS is faster to cast, it's as slow as delphic's cast. but hey, this is a knight's whining thread so whatever float their goat.
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                idk why people keep spreading ** that IS is faster to cast, it's as slow as delphic's cast. but hey, this is a knight's whining thread so whatever float their goat.
                It is? Didn't notice (blush)
                If so I am willing to cut down my whining by 79% lol (awkward smile)

Comment

If you're 130k and dying in LLNM blame your crappy mage, not R2.

Comment

Knights get 20 percent more healing, and if a mage heal s a knight, another 8% (?) increased healing is added again. If it crit heals, then it is a very huge amount of heal.

But is this passive increased 20% healing of knights also affects the suntoria skill?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      If you're 130k and dying in LLNM blame your crappy mage, not R2.
                      i rather blame R2

but its ok obv you didn't notice any difference in tanking ability after this patch. it must be my crappy mage then ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Tanlii View Post
                        i rather blame R2

but its ok obv you didn't notice any difference in tanking ability after this patch. it must be my crappy mage then ^^
                        why cant we blame both?

Comment

Originally posted by Tanlii View Post
                          i rather blame R2

Yup. I tank just fine. Only time I die is when game blows up due to lag or mage sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post

DarkMeph
                            Well build mages and archers tank just as well now and archers do way more damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                              Yup. I tank just fine. Only time I die is when game blows up due to lag or mage sucks.
                              Group with me, i'll make sure you die.

Comment

Working...
                              X