Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
    Group with me, i'll make sure you die.
    Pfft you're a pro-mage, you wouldn't dare! Or else you'll drool, be warned!

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      idk why people keep spreading ** that IS is faster to cast, it's as slow as delphic's cast. but hey, this is a knight's whining thread so whatever float their goat.
      Whats this with your 'whining thread'. If you don't have the brain to see the issue here, just go find yourself a goat.

Comment

Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
        Group with me, i'll make sure you die.
        lol

I have 145 k mage on other server, I think i would do the same

Comment

Originally posted by Tanlii View Post
          Whats this with your 'whining thread'. If you don't have the brain to see the issue here, just go find yourself a goat.
          Yep a another knight whining thread woooooo -.- Jesus you guys should all just quit if you don't like your knight anymore. My server there is 6 knights in top 10 and they all doing just fine...
          Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
          s371 Harmony

Comment

Well build mages and archers tank just as well now and archers do way more damage.
            Lol rubbish, an archer cant take the damage PATK wise like a properly built knight...not a chance. Damage wise a knight is capable of dishing out huge damage. These more than likely the cause of your block heal nerf. Knight dont need a mage, thats what iris is for :P....crit hit with hades you get a nice heal as well..usually fill hp to 100%. It really comes down to slyphs now, but what happens before the slyphs spawn...matters as well..

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
              Yep a another knight whining thread woooooo -.- Jesus you guys should all just quit if you don't like your knight anymore. My server there is 6 knights in top 10 and they all doing just fine...
              who's not doing fine with enough cash
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                who's not doing fine with enough cash
                of course everyone is doing fine with enough cash. the thing is cashing is not limited to one class only. noob non casher archers and mages also would have a tendency to whine more than the casher or noncasher that doing fine. just like the noob knights here who only whines.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
                  Basically you are saying we are not allowed to speak if R2 changes a skill for no reason and gives us disadvantage, cause then we are whining? So whats a forum for? Complaining 1000 times about lag is not whining?
                  I am playing this game for almost a year now, i never found it needed to speak up here. Untill R2 did this. So don't call me a whiner please.

Comment

Basically you are saying we are not allowed to speak if R2 changes a skill for no reason and gives us disadvantage, cause then we are whining? So whats a forum for? Complaining 1000 times about lag is not whining?
                    I am playing this game for almost a year now, i never found it needed to speak up here. Untill R2 did this. So don't call me a whiner please.
                    haha, he said forum is for whining.
                    case closed folks, this one cannot be helped at all.
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

of course everyone is doing fine with enough cash. the thing is cashing is not limited to one class only. noob non casher archers and mages also would have a tendency to whine more than the casher or noncasher that doing fine. just like the noob knights here who only whines.
                      who are you calling noob knights here? whats this issue you guys have if someone speaks up, you call it whining? you sound like frustrated little jealous players.
                      i am not a big casher, the big cashers i noticed just go on cashing and say nothing. maybe if you spend a lot of money in this game, you are not very smart.

Comment

He's gonna be as bad as redeav xD
                        Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                        s371 Harmony

Comment

whats your problem anyway arlad? are you an r2 trainee?

Comment

who are you calling noob knights here? whats this issue you guys have if someone speaks up, you call it whining? you sound like frustrated little jealous players.
                            i am not a big casher, the big cashers i noticed just go on cashing and say nothing. maybe if you spend a lot of money in this game, you are not very smart.
                            aww, isnt this so cute? he is so fixated on the "noob knights" while ignoring i also said "noob archers and mage" also whines?
                            well, since you asked. too me knights(also archers and mage) who only complains without putting effort in building his toon in the forum are noobs.
                            are you in that category? well, you tell me.

whats your problem anyway arlad? are you an r2 trainee?
                            my problem with the whiners, of course. especially whiners who only jealous on other classes without appreciating his own.

Comment

I did not say forum is for whining, YOU call knights that complain whiners, in that case YOU should call everybody here whiners, like the complaining about lag.
                              I dont call anybody a whiner, I think everybody should speak his mind here and complain if something is wrong.

Comment

I did not say forum is for whining, YOU call knights that complain whiners, in that case YOU should call everybody here whiners, like the complaining about lag.
                                I dont call anybody a whiner, I think everybody should speak his mind here and complain if something is wrong.
                                oh you.

but yeah, i guess there will be a magical pixie dust that blocks your eyes from reading this.

Comment

Working...
                                X