Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knights don't take this from R2!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    aww, isnt this so cute? he is so fixated on the "noob knights" while ignoring i also said "noob archers and mage" also whines?
    well, since you asked. too me knights(also archers and mage) who only complains without putting effort in building his toon in the forum are noobs.
    are you in that category? well, you tell me.

my problem with the whiners, of course. especially whiners who only jealous on other classes without appreciating his own.
    lol this is going a strange direction. i am a mage on this other server.
    i like both toons, but the mage more, cause my mage kicks *** of knights 20 k higher br. and tanks most dungeons great.
    But i made a lot of effort building a solid knight to, thats why i won't accept R2 making random changes in skills and ruin the efford I put in.
    i think i made a good point starting this thread, nothing to do with other classes and certainly not jealous, but now its all wasted in this idiot whining discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanlii View Post
      i think i made a good point starting this thread, nothing to do with other classes and certainly not jealous, but now its all wasted in this idiot whining discussion.

Sounds like a whine xD
      Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
      s371 Harmony

Comment

....equip an Enhanced Regeneration astral lvl 7+ and u have ur heal back......
        R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
        Class : Archer
        Guild : •OneŽ•
        LvL : 80
        Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
        BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

lol this is going a strange direction. i am a mage on this other server.
          i like both toons, but the mage more, cause my mage kicks *** of knights 20 k higher br. and tanks most dungeons great.
          But i made a lot of effort building a solid knight to, thats why i won't accept R2 making random changes in skills and ruin the efford I put in.
          your mage is doing fine and didnt whine, therefore i wont call you a noob mage.
          there's also some knights here who didnt whine, therefore i wont call them noobs.
          however in this forum there's a lot of whines and complaint so i grew sick and tired of it.

complaining about block heal's nerf is fine, but dont bring other classes. especially when another class has worse nerf than yours.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
            ....equip an Enhanced Regeneration astral lvl 7+ and u have ur heal back......
            yeah 10% triggerrate, against 100% after block
            thx anyway ^^

Comment

yeah 10% triggerrate, against 100% after block
              thx anyway ^^
              it proc way more than it seems

and do u always 100% block?
              R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

Comment

there's also some knights here who didnt whine, therefore i wont call them noobs.
                however in this forum there's a lot of whines and complaint so i grew sick and tired of it.

complaining about block heal's nerf is fine, but dont bring other classes. especially when another class has worse nerf than yours.
                ok Arlad you must help me here, cause i have loads of pixiedust in my eyes. But did you just wrote complaining about block heal nerf is fine?
                THANKS mate!!! thank you thank you!

I didnt bring other classes, but please tell me what their nerf is. I promise won't call you a whiner O

Comment

mages new full rage Delph turned into a heal....

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
                    it proc way more than it seems

and do u always 100% block?
                    triggerate after block is 100% and i block about 80% of time. Besides anybody can take this astral so no advantage there and takes another slot, which can be used for better astrals

Comment

triggerate after block is 100% and i block about 80% of time. Besides anybody can take this astral so no advantage there and takes another slot, which can be used for better astrals
                      what lvl are u?

Comment

Thing is Arlad that on knights fell TOO MANY changes in so little time with new patch.
                        We have advanced sklls, marriage and so many more (I am still not 100% sure I get most of every new event), while at the same time trying to redifine strategy.
                        I think I speak for most knights when I say I have 8 high level block gems which I am unsure if I should keep, while at the same time trying to rush with all new stuff.
                        I now feen uncomfortable playing. That is probably why I "whine" as you say.
                        What many noobs here say "quit if you don't like" is poor excuse, since the new game style affected knights more since they were the tanky class and now most fights end in 60-90 secs.

Mages are not crippled YET but are left way behind by archers. The only reason they still haven't gone berserk is because MATK sylph are by far most common thus giving them a slight advantage. Besides a mage with Gaia will pretty much kill most knights.

And the tip of the iceberg is that now that all classes have slow, it is removed. How about having slow 100% for mages (thunderer) and let all classes freeze bosses. So far archers on most servers have gained advantage in sky trail.

Comment

ok Arlad you must help me here, cause i have loads of pixiedust in my eyes. But did you just wrote complaining about block heal nerf is fine?
                          THANKS mate!!! thank you thank you!

I didnt bring other classes, but please tell me what their nerf is. I promise won't call you a whiner O
                          like i often said, i hate whinings based on jealousy. especially that one thread, where essentially saying. "archers are not allowed to whine! whining is our duty as a knight!". yes, sometimes i also compared between class, but most(if not all) are replies toward someone else who keep comparing between class.

Archer's main nerf: their usefulness in MP dungeon is greatly reduced since the bosses has slow immunity and deflection cannot be purged. basically parties doesnt need more than 1 archer because their only useful buff is IS now.
                          Mage doesnt get nerfed yet, but since iris introduced sometimes people doesnt even need a mage in their party.
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                            Thing is Arlad that on knights fell TOO MANY changes in so little time with new patch.
                            We have advanced sklls, marriage and so many more (I am still not 100% sure I get most of every new event), while at the same time trying to redifine strategy.
                            I think I speak for most knights when I say I have 8 high level block gems which I am unsure if I should keep, while at the same time trying to rush with all new stuff.
                            I now feen uncomfortable playing. That is probably why I "whine" as you say.
                            What many noobs here say "quit if you don't like" is poor excuse, since the new game style affected knights more since they were the tanky class and now most fights end in 60-90 secs.

Mages are not crippled YET but are left way behind by archers. The only reason they still haven't gone berserk is because MATK sylph are by far most common thus giving them a slight advantage. Besides a mage with Gaia will pretty much kill most knights.

And the tip of the iceberg is that now that all classes have slow, it is removed. How about having slow 100% for mages (thunderer) and let all classes freeze bosses. So far archers on most servers have gained advantage in sky trail.
                            agreed on most of your point, especially on slow immunity removed. it's fairer to everyone since now everyone has the same chance.

my point on "quit if you don't like", is simple. if you dont find your game enjoyable anymore, why continue? and of course this is not applied to knights only. if you still stayed in the game, then you must have a reason while you still like the game.

and speaking of quitting, i already said im also on the verge of quitting after this patch full of bugs. i stayed because of my friends, but seems one by one they are quitting the game. if they are gone then i will lose my excitement on this game, hence quitting.
                            Last edited by Arlad; 08-20-2014, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Archer's main nerf: their usefulness in MP dungeon is greatly reduced since the bosses has slow immunity and deflection cannot be purged. basically parties doesnt need more than 1 archer because their only useful buff is IS now.
                              every party needs dmg the most, i will take 2nd archer over any other class in any mp, archers will never go extinct in mps no matter what nerfs they get
                              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

so Arlad's party members are all mages?

Comment

Working...
                                X