Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knights don't take this from R2!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seraph09 View Post
    Every class just that us knight were depending on block so it has become like blocks bane
    thats just whining....raise ur block to counter it.
    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
    Class : Archer
    Guild : •OneŽ•
    LvL : 80
    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
    BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

lets see them gimp your class. you would wine too. knights already have the short end of the stick. I don't much like the changes to the class its really disappointing. It looks like they are promoting the most played characters and easiest played ones: mages and archers.

raising block does nothing. they made changes so that we have a max heal amount. trigger rate is lowered in some instances. whats the point of taking 20k dmg with a 3k heal.... even if blocked successfully 3/5 times you cannot keep up with dmg unless you want to roll stupid iris and rain dance. even with Aragorn and Apollo its broken. you have one class OP on heals. you have another class OP on attack speed. whats the knight benefit? a few shields that decrease the dmg. by the time you have it casted it can be easily worn even if built correctly.

the point to his thread is that the disparity between power is growing. who wants a knight now? I am regretting my decision.
      Last edited by R268716141; 08-20-2014, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R268716141 View Post
        lets see them gimp your class. you would wine too. knights already have the short end of the stick. I don't much like the changes to the class its really disappointing. It looks like they are promoting the most played characters and easiest played ones: mages and archers.
        its ur choise , no one forced u to play the hardest class....its 7Road that created the game, R2 just applied the patch on its servers and whining on R2 forum doesnt help.
        R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
        Class : Archer
        Guild : •OneŽ•
        LvL : 80
        Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
        BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

raising block does nothing. they made changes so that we have a max heal amount. trigger rate is lowered in some instances. whats the point of taking 20k dmg with a 3k heal.... even if blocked successfully 3/5 times you cannot keep up with dmg unless you want to roll stupid iris and rain dance. even with Aragorn and Apollo its broken. you have one class OP on heals. you have another class OP on attack speed. whats the knight benefit? a few shields that decrease the dmg. by the time you have it casted it can be easily worn even if built correctly.

the point to his thread is that the disparity between power is growing. who wants a knight now? I am regretting my decision.

Aragorn?
          this is wartune, not LoTR
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
            wasn't really whining just saying. my hp was to low for me to get above 3k so nothing really changed for me

Comment

instead of raging at r2 perhaps you should rage at the game devs...

Comment

You mean the 7 road and proficient city

Comment

again i wonder why the other classes seem to dislike knights so much, calling knights whiners, not wondering why they complain?
                  i think mages have no right to speak in this matter, they have so much advantages over knights, i won't even begin to discuss it.
                  this thread was not meant against other classes, it was against the makers of this game who are ruining the knights skills.
                  so hush you mages and archers, you have the easiest part in this game, in pvp, in mpd, in sky trail and in necro, so stop calling us whiners and if you can't contribute here just don't say anything, thank you!

Comment

I think a lot of knights tried to build dps toons, now they're week. Should have built properly (to the knights strengths). Sorry.

Comment

Why you keep saying people are whinning? Easy for you to say since you are an archer.
                      Raising block is not easy. Appart from astral and refining, gems offer too little.
                      And penetr comes in 2 astrals which ALSO have atk boost, while angel is 1 astral with no extra boosts.

And also keep in mind that by being an archer you can focus on last patch's new stuff. Us knights must reconfigure our whole buildup, strategy etc while also trying to make ends meet in this no-guide new patch. (I think mages are also looking for ways to counter this crazy dps world of wartune with their low HP, but I will leave a mage talk about that.)
                      Archers are by far the favoured class atm so be a sport and don't make such [...] comments please.

Comment

its not just the block that they f'ed. They gave us a slow but now we cant slow anything. Our "Splits damage among group" also splits heals so u cant heal when Mars is active.....

Comment

lyou have one class OP on heals. you have another class OP on attack speed. whats the knight benefit? a few shields that decrease the dmg. by the time you have it casted it can be easily worn even if built correctly.

Just to be fair, us knights did get messed up the one time the game changed 80%+ by forcing us to change build, gems, strategy etc.
                          But also keep in mind heal is nowhere near as OP as it used to be. At the momment the only OP class is an archer (my oppinion)

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                            Us knights must reconfigure our whole buildup, strategy etc while also trying to make ends meet in this no-guide new patch.
                            I dont know why people think they have to change their whole build and strategy after patch changes. Havent done any tests but just from bg fights i dont see penetration to make block less usefull (can't be sure if my opponents had the penetration astrals, but i guess everyone has it now at least lvl 7 or 8). Hate the block heal cap, but i think of it as a bonus, i have high block mainly for the blocked damage, not the heal, so this doesnt change anything either.

Also only pvp that matters to some extend is cw (bgs can be dryaded, ga disadvantages can be covered from team), where you meet knights with same issues like you, so not much to change here either
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I am proud to be a crit knight...beat Necro 30 today with BR just 205K.

Comment

its ur choise , no one forced u to play the hardest class....its 7Road that created the game, R2 just applied the patch on its servers and whining on R2 forum doesnt help.
                                You are lvl 80 with less than 100k BR and been playing for 2,5 years, I am correct, right? So you chose the easiest class and probably raised it poorly, since I see all archer that hit 75 being 100k+ BR. Please correct me if I am wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if you dropped your toon at some point.

And now you attack people because they like a challenge and chose a hard to use class?
                                You are being rude mate to a player that recently joined.

P.S. R2 doesn't just apply the patches.
                                I still laugh when I remember the building "Homesteed" in my city (I think I remember name corect). It was coming soon but never came
                                And I also think chinese platforms have auction house which we will prob never get.

Comment

Working...
                                X