Knights don't take this from R2!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    I dont know why people think they have to change their whole build and strategy after patch changes. Havent done any tests but just from bg fights i dont see penetration to make block less usefull (can't be sure if my opponents had the penetration astrals, but i guess everyone has it now at least lvl 7 or 8). Hate the block heal cap, but i think of it as a bonus, i have high block mainly for the blocked damage, not the heal, so this doesnt change anything either.

Also only pvp that matters to some extend is cw (bgs can be dryaded, ga disadvantages can be covered from team), where you meet knights with same issues like you, so not much to change here either
    That is the one thing I am considering but there is the other option:
    The balance between block and DEF.
    1 lv 9 block gem with max engrave = +1080 block
    1 lv 9 MDEF gem = +1350 MDEF
    1 lv 9 PDEF gem = +1620 PDEF (+20% passive included)
    1 lv 9 HP gem = +8100 HP (+20% bonus included)
    The big question is if knights should remove any block gems and if so what to turn them into, since block gems offer far less bonus than other gems.
    Block remains usefull but 3k heal is negligible in 200k+ HP. Blocking 10 times gets you 30k HP which is 15% of 200k HP.

P.S. If you have an answer, please do share it .

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
      The big question is if knights should remove any block gems and if so what to turn them into, since block gems offer far less bonus than other gems.
      Block remains usefull but 3k heal is negligible in 200k+ HP. Blocking 10 times gets you 30k HP which is 15% of 200k HP.

I dont really care on 3K heal. I maintain 7K+ block and 9K+ crit and whit that build i managed to beat Necro 30.

Comment

You are lvl 80 with less than 100k BR and been playing for 2,5 years, I am correct, right? So you chose the easiest class and probably raised it poorly, since I see all archer that hit 75 being 100k+ BR. Please correct me if I am wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if you dropped your toon at some point.

And now you attack people because they like a challenge and chose a hard to use class?
        You are being rude mate to a player that recently joined.

P.S. R2 doesn't just apply the patches.
        I still laugh when I remember the building "Homesteed" in my city (I think I remember name corect). It was coming soon but never came
        And I also think chinese platforms have auction house which we will prob never get.
        who ever said i have less than 100k br....
        R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
        Class : Archer
        Guild : •OneŽ•
        LvL : 80
        Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
        BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
          who ever said i have less than 100k br....
          Your signature.
          Even if you are not less than 100k, you are still rude in many of your posts.

Comment

Some dedicated theorycrafter must check the def vs block to have a definitive answer, but for me personally i dont think any amount of defense obtainable trough gem swap can outweigh the benefit from blocking even 1 of sylph skills.

I also have only lvl 8 gems
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Your signature.
              LMAO, this again? try google "over 9000!"
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Your signature.
                as i said its ur choise to choose which class u wanna play and how u build it, u dont need to whine everytime on forum as the game changes/updates.

its the heavy balenors that affects the game. most of them are knights, w/o changing stuff u just cant kill them in GA/BG/GB. thats why 7Road made those changes.........

and here is a screeny of my char w/ blessings:

R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  If you're 130k knight and dying in LLNM blame your crappy mage, not R2.
                  Hahah, this was the statement of the day Cheers mate, you made me laugh, sincerely laugh as I haven't done in a long time

On the other hand, I think knights are really needed in every encounter. Otherwise mages would get bored having nothing to focus heals on

On a bit more serious note: I noticed they rised the block proc chance, altho soon it might be considered a mistake and get lowered back down.
                  The changes on knights, I am not happy with them as that heal was chance based (as block was a chance not a given and the heal was block related) not heal on demand like other 2 classes but no matter how much we complain, R2 will not backup.

On top of that, I did not removed my block astral but as my revenge lately I topped it with a high dodge astral. If we still go on chance, at least lets go to the end And till now, works like a charm...who needs heals when dmg is 1?
                  Last edited by akisakura; 08-21-2014, 03:09 AM.

Comment

You are lvl 80 with less than 100k BR and been playing for 2,5 years, I am correct, right? So you chose the easiest class and probably raised it poorly, since I see all archer that hit 75 being 100k+ BR. Please correct me if I am wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if you dropped your toon at some point.

Originally posted by icesz View Post
                    as i said its ur choise to choose which class u wanna play and how u build it, u dont need to whine everytime on forum as the game changes/updates.

its the heavy balenors that affects the game. most of them are knights, w/o changing stuff u just cant kill them in GA/BG/GB. thats why 7Road made those changes.........

and here is a screeny of my char w/ blessings:

lol owned zzz
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      what? it's the correct spelling.

revolution

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                        revolution
                        *sigh*

if it's using french it should be Vive la révolution.
                        however, this guy is using Viva, which is spanish not french. so Viva la revolución is correct.

and while it was originated from french, the phrase was popularized in the modern culture by a Colombian, Che Guevara. dont tell me you didnt who that is.
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

*sigh*

if it's using french it should be Vive la révolution.
                          however, this guy is using Viva, which is spanish not french. so Viva la revolución is correct.

and while it was originated from french, the phrase was popularized in the modern culture by a Colombian, Che Guevara. dont tell me you didnt who that is.

well i was confused in french vs spanish
                          im not american, know idea who that is, i know is minimal french, hardly anything spanish

except maybe taco, thats spanish right?

Comment

• How many whine threads this makes now for Knights?? Interested in Numbers lol .
                            IGN: Kittylation
                            Server: Miniclip
                            Br: Never Fixed

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
                              How many whine threads this makes now for Knights?? Interested in Numbers lol .
                              too many to count, there are some deleted threads too

Comment

idk why people keep spreading ** that IS is faster to cast, it's as slow as delphic's cast. but hey, this is a knight's whining thread so whatever float their goat.
                                IS is almost as slow as delphic to cast, but it has a shorter cooldown and archers have a talent to reduce that cooldown even more. So, it is more spammable than apollo shield.

Comment

Working...
                                X