Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knights don't take this from R2!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is pointless, they won;t switch back to 4%, but would be nice to cap mages suntoria at 2k per turn.Maybe then they won't laugh anymore and will start whining like every other normal knight
    Server: Kabam 17
    Player name: Dwarf
    Player level: 80
    Player class: Knight
    Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
    Battle rating: 615k
    Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

• Originally posted by KS222 View Post
      IS is almost as slow as delphic to cast, but it has a shorter cooldown and archers have a talent to reduce that cooldown even more. So, it is more spammable than apollo shield.
      yup same CAST rate, just lower CD
      R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
      Class : Archer
      Guild : •OneŽ•
      LvL : 80
      Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
      BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
        Knights get 20 percent more healing, and if a mage heal s a knight, another 8% (?) increased healing is added again. If it crit heals, then it is a very huge amount of heal.

But is this passive increased 20% healing of knights also affects the suntoria skill?
        From what I've seen, no, knights do not get increased heals from suntoria. Due to block heal giving knights incentive to have more hp, they always looked like they got more heal because it was 6% of a larger # than the rest of the group.
        If knights got 26% heal every turn from mage's sun...that would be OP but really awesome in mps and would make knight/mage combo in arena very hard to beat =D

Comment

• Originally posted by danotz View Post
          this is pointless, they won;t switch back to 4%, but would be nice to cap mages suntoria at 2k per turn.Maybe then they won't laugh anymore and will start whining like every other normal knight
          u can dispel suntoria and counter it w/ blood rune, never was an OP skill to begin with.
          R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

Comment

From what I've seen, no, knights do not get increased heals from suntoria. Due to block heal giving knights incentive to have more hp, they always looked like they got more heal because it was 6% of a larger # than the rest of the group.
            If knights got 26% heal every turn from mage's sun...that would be OP but really awesome in mps and would make knight/mage combo in arena very hard to beat =D

wow mage and knight no archer, should i make a whine thread about that?
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

IS is almost as slow as delphic to cast, but it has a shorter cooldown and archers have a talent to reduce that cooldown even more. So, it is more spammable than apollo shield.
              i never said the otherwise. read my post, i only protested the part where he said IS is faster to cast. and apollo even have shorter animation time.
              was it more spammable? remember that IS need 65 rage while apollo needs 45 and archer's rage gain is worse than knights, so each skill has their own benefit.
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                i never said the otherwise. read my post, i only protested the part where he said IS is faster to cast. and apollo even have shorter animation time.
                was it more spammable? remember that IS need 65 rage while apollo needs 45 and archer's rage gain is worse than knights, so each skill has their own benefit.
                apollo can be scattered, IS cant and does ok damage
                Last edited by daunapu; 08-21-2014, 04:15 AM. Reason: odd multyquote
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

your math is a little off. the 20% bonus is not calculated that way. lets say suntoria heals 7%, then added 20% is : 7+(7x20%) = 7+1.4% = 8.4% each turn.

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  IS can be purified. you keep picking weird thing to compare.
                  IS deals OK damage, i give you that. then again like what i said it's because it has higher rage cost. if you really envied it, send a petition so IS will only debuff without dealing damage, but with lower rage cost.

Originally posted by icesz View Post
                  rage gain doesnt matter , i can get my rage back b4 the cd is gone....
                  yes, but you need at least 3 critical hit of Arrow Shot to get your rage back, so 3 turns already passed and you have no spare rage for other skills unles you get lucky with rage discount debuff.
                  Last edited by Arlad; 08-21-2014, 04:23 AM.
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

rage gain doesnt matter , i can get my rage back b4 the cd is gone....

Comment

• Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                      u can puri it? and for 65 rage it must do ok damage.....

Comment

• Originally posted by danotz View Post
                        this is pointless, they won;t switch back to 4%, but would be nice to cap mages suntoria at 2k per turn.Maybe then they won't laugh anymore and will start whining like every other normal knight
                        Us squishy lil mages whine all the time! * Initiating whining: Archers are OP and need to be nerfed! Knights are OP because they have the strongest burst attacks in the game! Knights are archers are both OP in world boss and need to be nerfed! *End whining

Has that been sufficient whining? I'm not sure what constitutes "normal" for a knight, so I'm not certain how much more whining is required.

I don't laugh at knights losing their OP block heal skill. It was a free heal that did not require a turn to cast and not costing any rage. However, it was also totally luck based and usually only super OP in higher floors of ToK nm and when fighting knights so much stronger than you that your attacks heal more than the damage they do.

The block heal nerf wasn't arbitrary and it's been known for a while that knights were nerfed in China. What I find odd is why the nerf was needed. The few guesses I've seen don't seem to hold water because as hp goes up, usually other stats are going up too (so you get bigger heals from block heal, but also are tanking harder hits and need those heals...it balances out).

Comment

yes, but you need at least 3 critical hit of Arrow Shot to get your rage back, so 3 turns already passed and you have no spare rage for other skills unles you get lucky with rage discount debuff.
                          arrow-MS-blessed shot-brutal rune-IS

Comment

• i m making 3k honor daily after patch bg bug released, means after 3 days of patch :P, no need to whine lol . Those who are level 80 and can't get max honor cap are only allowed to whine
                            For me Bg is more important and for that you need _________
                            Yes you guess right but not in my case :P
                            IGN: Kittylation
                            Server: Miniclip
                            Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Us squishy lil mages whine all the time! * Initiating whining: Archers are OP and need to be nerfed! Knights are OP because they have the strongest burst attacks in the game! Knights are archers are both OP in world boss and need to be nerfed! *End whining

Has that been sufficient whining? I'm not sure what constitutes "normal" for a knight, so I'm not certain how much more whining is required.

I don't laugh at knights losing their OP block heal skill. It was a free heal that did not require a turn to cast and not costing any rage. However, it was also totally luck based and usually only super OP in higher floors of ToK nm and when fighting knights so much stronger than you that your attacks heal more than the damage they do.

The block heal nerf wasn't arbitrary and it's been known for a while that knights were nerfed in China. What I find odd is why the nerf was needed. The few guesses I've seen don't seem to hold water because as hp goes up, usually other stats are going up too (so you get bigger heals from block heal, but also are tanking harder hits and need those heals...it balances out).
                              Only stupid mages are weak in wb, my teammate is a mage with 10k less then me and I'm having great fights with him in wb
                              Server: Kabam 17
                              Player name: Dwarf
                              Player level: 80
                              Player class: Knight
                              Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
                              Battle rating: 615k
                              Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

• Originally posted by icesz View Post
                                arrow-MS-blessed shot-brutal rune-IS
                                assuming all crit hit: 20+10+(19? idk about advance skill)+10+15= 74 rage, yes. but that was 4 turns(or 3 and a half id you count rune as a half turn). those 2 of 4 turns are self buff so you had even less time to deal damage, and runes are not always available.

Comment

Working...
                                X