Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knights don't take this from R2!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• btw i dont use IS at pvp and i dont use it if i have less than 80 rage, incase i need to use BTS to heal
    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
    Class : Archer
    Guild : •OneŽ•
    LvL : 80
    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
    BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by icesz View Post
      switch the order use AS then ** then rune then MS and last IS
      100 + 160(135+25) + 270(245+25) = 530
      (100x3) + (220+(220x25%)) = 575
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        edit: why the heck we discuss about archer's skill rotation in a knight's thread? can we move our discussion to the other thread?

please don't leave, i would rather not read about knights complaining
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          please don't leave, i would rather not read about knights complaining
          why are the knight even complaining while archers skill base stats are way lower than knights. u dont see us complaining about it
          R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

Comment

• Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
            He's gonna be as bad as redeav xD
            don't u mention ur Dad's name in every post of yours. XD
            S371/Zetsuen.
            Honor: GDK
            KNIGHT ☣

Comment

• Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
              Why you keep saying people are whinning? Easy for you to say since you are an archer.
              Raising block is not easy. Appart from astral and refining, gems offer too little.
              And penetr comes in 2 astrals which ALSO have atk boost, while angel is 1 astral with no extra boosts.

And also keep in mind that by being an archer you can focus on last patch's new stuff. Us knights must reconfigure our whole buildup, strategy etc while also trying to make ends meet in this no-guide new patch. (I think mages are also looking for ways to counter this crazy dps world of wartune with their low HP, but I will leave a mage talk about that.)
              Archers are by far the favoured class atm so be a sport and don't make such [...] comments please.
              Totally agree, thanks for your contribution arowen.

Its almost funny to see some archers all getting upset about complaining threat of knight, not contributing anything just...whining about knights 'whining'. Are they not getting most gold, best places in sky trail and necro and god decent and thus most rewards always? So yes be a sport and stop attacking us here time after time, save it for bg, i kick ur archers ***

Comment

• Originally posted by Tanlii View Post
                Totally agree, thanks for your contribution arowen.

Its almost funny to see some archers all getting upset about complaining threat of knight, not contributing anything just...whining about knights 'whining'. Are they not getting most gold, best places in sky trail and necro and god decent and thus most rewards always? So yes be a sport and stop attacking us here time after time, save it for bg, i kick ur archers ***
                whining is useless so dont whine and u wont be attacked, its not like R2 will change it back after theyve seen this on forum....it goes for EVERY class

Comment

• i don't understand why they capped block at 3k. did they mean that before patch 3.1 , knights were always overpowered bcoz of thier block+4% heal and now they capped it so we got balanced out?
                  bi tch please, that ain't no truth.
                  S371/Zetsuen.
                  Honor: GDK
                  KNIGHT ☣

Comment

• Originally posted by redav View Post
                    i don't understand why they capped block at 3k. did they mean that before patch 3.1 , knights were always overpowered bcoz of thier block+4% heal and now they capped it so we got balanced out?
                    bi tch please, that ain't no truth.
                    thats true on english servers

Comment

whining is useless so dont whine and u wont be attacked, its not like R2 will change it back after theyve seen this on forum....it goes for EVERY class
                      so free nowadays, icesz? seeing you roaming almost every forum.. : )
                      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                        so free nowadays, icesz? seeing you roaming almost every forum.. : )
                        got a week off

Comment

got a week off
                          hope you see you in forum more often.. : )
                          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
                            Yep a another knight whining thread woooooo -.- Jesus you guys should all just quit if you don't like your knight anymore. My server there is 6 knights in top 10 and they all doing just fine...
                            This is exactly the problem - yes there are a lot of top knights but that is because they are very very heavy cashers. Even moderate knight cashers have been heavily hit here. Crit for knights is ineffective (I have over 9k now and I am beginning to crit less than 50%), block heal is now a joke (it is less than 2%), and our casting speed is still ridiculously slow. You go on about whining knights but that is simply because they did nothing to the other classes - the archers DF and scat only affects MPDs where it was not needed anyway. The one place it may hurt archers is in GD if DF is ineffective there, but that was a long standing overpowering advantage to archers.

I have a problem with tampering with abilities in general particularly if we don't get a free skill reset. If they put in a cap as they have done for knight - it is only fair to cap others. Suntoria is a prime example. Just remember our block NEVER activates as much as suntoria and that heals 4 to 5 times the value of knights making it at least a factor of 10 or more effective.

Comment

• Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
                              This is exactly the problem - yes there are a lot of top knights but that is because they are very very heavy cashers. Even moderate knight cashers have been heavily hit here. Crit for knights is ineffective (I have over 9k now and I am beginning to crit less than 50%), block heal is now a joke (it is less than 2%), and our casting speed is still ridiculously slow. You go on about whining knights but that is simply because they did nothing to the other classes - the archers DF and scat only affects MPDs where it was not needed anyway. The one place it may hurt archers is in GD if DF is ineffective there, but that was a long standing overpowering advantage to archers.

I have a problem with tampering with abilities in general particularly if we don't get a free skill reset. If they put in a cap as they have done for knight - it is only fair to cap others. Suntoria is a prime example. Just remember our block NEVER activates as much as suntoria and that heals 4 to 5 times the value of knights making it at least a factor of 10 or more effective.
                              go lvl up ur blood rune to adv. lvl 8, that 1 is OP now to ANY classes and it counters suntoria or lvl up chaos rune so when they cast suntoria it "will" cast on u instead.
                              U got urself a semi healing skill and w/ adv healing rune u heal even more.
                              Last edited by icesz; 08-22-2014, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• A) suntoria costs 30 rage, not free
                                B) suntoria costs 1 turn, quite bad
                                C) suntoria can only be cast once per fight due to cooldown (unless you are stupid enough to delay going sylph to regen close to nothing hp and allowing your oppent to special skill first)
                                D) suntoria can be scattered/PURGED, its a problem given point "C"
                                E) suntoria can be stolen by chaos rune
                                F) suntoria can be forgotten through amnesia rune
                                G) given knights have 20% more base HP their block heal is not really 4% but 4.8% of base HP, suntoria is 4-5-6 (so 1.2%, not 2% more)
                                H) block heal can NOT be denied

so why was suntoria so much better and so much more OP than the heal from the passive again??
                                if anything mages should complain abt their support skill:
                                -archers IS = dmg received -30%
                                -knight AS = dmg received -30%
                                -mage damnation = dmg dealt +10% (which in a knights case is +3%)... yup.. mages are so op...

Comment

Working...
                                X