Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knights don't take this from R2!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by R268716141 View Post
    lets see them gimp your class. you would wine too. knights already have the short end of the stick. I don't much like the changes to the class its really disappointing. It looks like they are promoting the most played characters and easiest played ones: mages and archers.

raising block does nothing. they made changes so that we have a max heal amount. trigger rate is lowered in some instances. whats the point of taking 20k dmg with a 3k heal.... even if blocked successfully 3/5 times you cannot keep up with dmg unless you want to roll stupid iris and rain dance. even with Aragorn and Apollo its broken. you have one class OP on heals. you have another class OP on attack speed. whats the knight benefit? a few shields that decrease the dmg. by the time you have it casted it can be easily worn even if built correctly.

the point to his thread is that the disparity between power is growing. who wants a knight now? I am regretting my decision.

Aragorn?
    this is wartune, not LoTR

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    Originally posted by R268716141 View Post
    lets see them gimp your class. you would wine too. knights already have the short end of the stick. I don't much like the changes to the class its really disappointing. It looks like they are promoting the most played characters and easiest played ones: mages and archers.
    its ur choise , no one forced u to play the hardest class....its 7Road that created the game, R2 just applied the patch on its servers and whining on R2 forum doesnt help.

Leave a comment:

• R268716141
    replied

raising block does nothing. they made changes so that we have a max heal amount. trigger rate is lowered in some instances. whats the point of taking 20k dmg with a 3k heal.... even if blocked successfully 3/5 times you cannot keep up with dmg unless you want to roll stupid iris and rain dance. even with Aragorn and Apollo its broken. you have one class OP on heals. you have another class OP on attack speed. whats the knight benefit? a few shields that decrease the dmg. by the time you have it casted it can be easily worn even if built correctly.

the point to his thread is that the disparity between power is growing. who wants a knight now? I am regretting my decision.
    Last edited by R268716141; 08-20-2014, 12:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    Originally posted by Seraph09 View Post
    Every class just that us knight were depending on block so it has become like blocks bane
    thats just whining....raise ur block to counter it.

Leave a comment:

• Seraph09
    replied
    Originally posted by icesz View Post
    it does affect every class, just abit more on knights
    Every class just that us knight were depending on block so it has become like blocks bane

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    it does affect every class, just abit more on knights

Leave a comment:

• Seraph09
    replied
    every1 uses block, on knight it shows block, on other class is evasionpenetration just raises ur chance to do full damage
    Basically
    Originally posted by Tanlii View Post
    yes and what does it penetrate? could that be our block? ^^
    Block

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    every1 uses block, on knight it shows block, on other class is evasion

penetration just raises ur chance to do full damage

Leave a comment:

• Tanlii
    replied
    Its not just the nerfing we also got penetration astrals as well
    yes and what does it penetrate? could that be our block? ^^

Leave a comment:

• Seraph09
    replied
    Originally posted by Tanlii View Post
    still its a vague chance to restore your hp once every fight. even if its 14%, if i block 10 times in a fight i gain 40% hp back and not just a chance but for real. I think a lot of knights don't realize the real distroying effect of the block nerfing. I also think the once who don't notice any difference...well they just dont pay attention, or just watch their crit rate
    Its not just the nerfing we also got penetration astrals as well

Leave a comment:

• Tanlii
    replied
    it increase look it up, it goes up to 14% which is way better than 3k of course this would be available at lvl 80 and youd also need a good def but it would be better than 3k my opinion
    still its a vague chance to restore your hp once every fight. even if its 14%, if i block 10 times in a fight i gain 40% hp back and not just a chance but for real.
    I think a lot of knights don't realize the real distroying effect of the block nerfing.
    I also think the once who don't notice any difference...well they just dont pay attention, or just watch their crit rate

Leave a comment:

• Seraph09
    replied
    blood rune does more damage than that....
    like i said before ppl have different play styles, i only meant it as a suggestion besides not many have a high lvl blood rune

Leave a comment:

• Tanlii
    replied
    ive played for two years and personally i think 5% is better then 3k heal also it can be used its just ppl dont use keep in mind that not everyone has the same play style
    Using intercept just hoping it might trigger the 5% hp, makes no sense to me and its no compare ofcourse to the 4% block heal we had.
    And if you use it on bosses for that reason, you loose another skill.
    In pvp you start with it, so you don't need the heal then.
    It might come in handy in tok tho.

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    but if it can restore hp then you can use it for that, it would be great in pvp, and in pve it still does damage
    blood rune does more damage than that....

Leave a comment:

• Seraph09
    replied
    ....u use intercept to reduce target's rage and not to gain hp right?
    but if it can restore hp then you can use it for that, it would be great in pvp, and in pve it still does damage

Leave a comment:

Working...
X