X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LyNxEfecT
    replied
    Originally posted by Tanlii View Post
    Whats this with your 'whining thread'. If you don't have the brain to see the issue here, just go find yourself a goat.
    Yep a another knight whining thread woooooo -.- Jesus you guys should all just quit if you don't like your knight anymore. My server there is 6 knights in top 10 and they all doing just fine...

Leave a comment:

• Tanlii
    replied
    Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
    Group with me, i'll make sure you die.
    lol

I have 145 k mage on other server, I think i would do the same

Leave a comment:

• Tanlii
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    idk why people keep spreading ** that IS is faster to cast, it's as slow as delphic's cast. but hey, this is a knight's whining thread so whatever float their goat.
    Whats this with your 'whining thread'. If you don't have the brain to see the issue here, just go find yourself a goat.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
    Pfft you're a pro-mage, you wouldn't dare! Or else you'll drool, be warned!

Leave a comment:

• xeonrf
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Yup. I tank just fine. Only time I die is when game blows up due to lag or mage sucks.

Leave a comment:

• Tanlii
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
    try to get to get all classes involved in doing stuff. Knights will need a mage to help with healing, Archers now need someone to tank because they cannot use DF on bosses now. Mages need everyone else to keep them alive.

DarkMeph
    Well build mages and archers tank just as well now and archers do way more damage.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    i rather blame R2

but its ok obv you didn't notice any difference in tanking ability after this patch. it must be my crappy mage then ^^
    Yup. I tank just fine. Only time I die is when game blows up due to lag or mage sucks.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    i rather blame R2

but its ok obv you didn't notice any difference in tanking ability after this patch. it must be my crappy mage then ^^
    why cant we blame both?

Leave a comment:

• Tanlii
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    If you're 130k and dying in LLNM blame your crappy mage, not R2.
    i rather blame R2

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    Knights get 20 percent more healing, and if a mage heal s a knight, another 8% (?) increased healing is added again. If it crit heals, then it is a very huge amount of heal.

But is this passive increased 20% healing of knights also affects the suntoria skill?

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    If you're 130k and dying in LLNM blame your crappy mage, not R2.

Leave a comment:

• ArowenGR
    replied
    idk why people keep spreading ** that IS is faster to cast, it's as slow as delphic's cast. but hey, this is a knight's whining thread so whatever float their goat.
    It is? Didn't notice (blush)
    If so I am willing to cut down my whining by 79% lol (awkward smile)

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ArowenGR
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
    try to get to get all classes involved in doing stuff. Knights will need a mage to help with healing, Archers now need someone to tank because they cannot use DF on bosses now. Mages need everyone else to keep them alive.

DarkMeph
    The point is that 2 archers with incediary shot can pretty much replace knight's apollo shield since I.S. is both faster to cast and has lower cd (I think) plus it also does dmg.
    Archers can easilly keep a block astral to use on mpd so they are pretty much same as knights and also have higher dps.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    what? it's the correct spelling.

Viva la revolucion!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]75322[/ATTACH]!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X