servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• servers

I am just going to say this as bluntly as possible, stop creating more and more new servers and add new content please!!!! this is getting out of hand and it needs to be addressed the continuation of adding new servers every week has got to stop. Please listen to us as I know there are many that feel the same way. I also know of quite a few people who have quit due to this blatant disregard of wanting people to continue to play the game.
    giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
    server 164 brighthollow
    class : archer
    current level : 54
    favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
    i am just going to say this as bluntly as possible, stop creating more and more new servers and add new content please!!!! This is getting out of hand and it needs to be addressed the continuation of adding new servers every week has got to stop. Please listen to us as i know there are many that feel the same way. I also know of quite a few people who have quit due to this blatant disregard of wanting people to continue to play the game.
    Nooooo make more servers more area for new players to come
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
      Nooooo make more servers more area for new players to come
      really? really? new servers are not making it for new people to play at all, all they do is take people from existing servers moving to a new server that is it!!!!!!! new servers are hurting the game and it is just a matter of time before the game exhausts all of the people who have stuck around and forces them to leave. it will be a shame but is bound to happen soon.

server 164 brighthollow

Comment

Chief, there are quite a few threads over this very topic. I agree with what you are saying but ultimately this is a business. R2 has to make money and the best way to do that is by opening new servers and enticing players to shell out money to be the top player in these new servers. They offer all these events to help players spend their money. They have to make money and that is the best way to do it. Do I agree with it? No I don't. I don't like new servers opening up all the time. I would think 3 new servers every other week would be good. Gives them a chance to make money and keeps the servers active just a bit longer. Sooner or later though players will leave one server or another for something else. I get what you are saying and I understand it but I understand why R2 does it.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

yeah i understand it too but it bad business and it destroys games, if they wanted to be smart they would deliver new content and keep people playing...currently they are setting the game up for failure which i hve seen happen way too much for decent browser games and they all follow the same thread open open open and bam everyone gone

server 164 brighthollow

Comment

Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
            I am just going to say this as bluntly as possible, stop creating more and more new servers and add new content please!!!! this is getting out of hand and it needs to be addressed the continuation of adding new servers every week has got to stop. Please listen to us as I know there are many that feel the same way. I also know of quite a few people who have quit due to this blatant disregard of wanting people to continue to play the game.
            I totally agree with you here, i invested money in this game so it can develop, and the only thing i see is servers, servers, and more servers, the game is full of bugs and errors, fix that, and release new content instead of more servers, i decided to stop recharging just because of the server releases, its makes absolutely no sense to release so many servers, after all this is a Beta ... I've never seen a beta with 31+ ( now ) Servers ever, its a sign of total greedyness, there is no way you guys need more money to develop with so many servers out, just implement new content and finish the game up first, its getting ridiculous now, i play on server 3 and the only thing we got so far is this Battleground ... the second arena is nonsense, i dont even count that one

Stacy 51 Knight -Worg Lair-

Comment

i play on server 3 and the only thing we got so far is this Battleground ... the second arena is nonsense, i dont even count that one

Stacy 51 Knight -Worg Lair-[/QUOTE]

haha totally agree there, they just don't seem to be listening and won't be happy until every server is dead and non existing anymore, it is totally bad business and I just wish one of them would actually pay attention to what is being said and actually acknowledge it!!!!!!

server 164 brighthollow

Comment

Working...
              X