Dragon Invasion - No Rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Invasion - No Rewards

Hello, I was just doing my daily Dragon Invasion quest, and when i got at the rewards point....surprise, " this is not your first invasion today, cannot collect the rewards" message popped out. I know for sure it was the first time when i got in, i used my warrior call, 60 stamina and 20 mins of my time and got rewarded with.....experience. And on top of everything I can't even submit a ticket. Do u think are u gonna fix this problems, and i am waiting to get fully compensated for it.

S19-Europe
    *** TotEu

Same thing happened to me. I submitted a ticket but haven't heard anything back yet. No surprise, since I'm sure they're flooded with tickets right now.

I did run an mpd with the rewards box unchecked right before it, so it might be related to that, or it could be a random bug.

Submit a ticket when you can, I guess; that's the only way you're likely to get compensation, if they even do give it for this.

Comment

Every time when i try to submit a ticket the page dissconects...

Comment

Same happened to me; submitted a ticket and totally ignored

Comment

its a bug, dont help ppl w/ mpd b4 u do DI first
          R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
          Class : Archer
          Guild : •OneŽ•
          LvL : 80
          Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
          BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Working...
          X