Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Mr developpers: a few tips to remove lag:

ppl would be agree with me:

Months ago, I was able to play triple boxing (no lag) in lych nightmare, spire and tok... only difficulty was about to adjust 3 toons on my 18" screen lol, but it was ok.

and Wartune become well known and ppl kept asking for addons.

Then, the lag just begun to start. Well, we can't blame for that, ppl are always happy in getting new stuff.

I sent many many tickets, explaining that for MOST ppl, if this is not all, all these graphic add-on were just useless, cause killing the game.

I asked for:

REMOVE fireworks ---> " we are aware of that issue bla bla bla" (still nothing is done cause you can still get tons of that **** stuff in boxes with other stuff)

ADD a "hide Players button for world boss (like in cloud city) ---> we are aware of bla bla bla (nothing done so far)

ARENA (was quite laggy since Sylph has been added) and what the hell now (don't laugh), new update with a 4th player (8 total) I haven't even though about sending a ticket (cause major update). Seeing all that damages on ppl is quite funny but the size of the font is far to big and fill the screen over the players, which is just unconfortable for our graphic card... especially when both teams get damages at the same time.

well, I gave up... and for a few weeks, I read about a "mini client" (don't know how it works really) but this solution seems to remove lag or to help a lot ppl to play well in wartune.
    let me check... hummm nothing like that so far

SO, ppl keep spending, expecting finally that something could be done (maybe tickets about feedback are just a waste or time?), I really don't care about waiting 2 more months for a GREAT WORK from R2 team devs, ppl do not bother about new stuff if you manage to make this game fully fonctionnal.

Forums are made to improve the game, WE are the testers !!!!! so mr Devs, why do you keep ignoring great solutions, what ppl really tell you to change?

it's easy damnit lol: DO NOT ADD USELESS GRAPHIC ADD-ONS, test your game on a regular computer !!!

I'm not angry, cause it's a game but we would appreciate a great support team.

Regards
    Evin
    Last edited by littleEvin; 08-21-2014, 06:12 AM.

Originally posted by littleEvin View Post
    ppl would be agree with me:

Months ago, I was able to play triple boxing (no lag) in lych nightmare, spire and tok... only difficulty was about to adjust 3 toons on my 18" screen lol, but it was ok.

and Wartune become well known and ppl kept asking for addons.

Then, the lag just begun to start. Well, we can't blame for that, ppl are always happy in getting new stuff.

I sent many many tickets, explaining that for MOST ppl, if this is not all, all these graphic add-on were just useless, cause killing the game.

I asked for:

REMOVE fireworks ---> " we are aware of that issue bla bla bla" (still nothing is done cause you can still get tons of that **** stuff in boxes with other stuff)

ADD a "hide Players button for world boss (like in cloud city) ---> we are aware of bla bla bla (nothing done so far)

well, I gave up... and for a few weeks, I read about a "mini client" (don't know how it works really) but this solution seems to remove lag or to help a lot ppl to play well in wartune.
    let me check... hummm nothing like that so far

SO, ppl keep spending, expecting finally that something could be done (maybe tickets about feedback are just a waste or time?), I really don't care about waiting 2 more months for a GREAT WORK from R2 team devs, ppl do not bother about new stuff if you manage to make this game fully fonctionnal.

Forums are made to improve the game, WE are the testers !!!!! so mr Devs, why do you keep ignoring great solutions, what ppl really tell you to change?

it's easy damnit lol: DO NOT ADD USELESS GRAPHIC ADD-ONS, test your game on a regular computer !!!

I'm not angry, cause it's a game but we would appreciate a great support team.

Regards
    Evin
    I agree with this, i like arena the way is right now they just need to fix it to make it work as it is now. I've always tell them to test their game in regular PC ($300-$600) with 1Mb bandwhit internet connection, if it works perfectly that way will work perfectly for the most of players.
    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
    Archer Linkoneusc
    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Anyone who has played pre cloud knows this game has become a hunk of broken code garbage.

Comment

I use a bot to do my astrals and it takes images of the astrals that form (I was interested in the statistics) and I can tell you what the problem is - it is not specifically graphics but the way in which they are implemented. When you click to capture an astral and a bot grabs the astral it reveals that the astral is in fact a image of not one but a layered structure of at least three images. There is absolutely no reason for this redundant coding - think about it - if something as simple as an astral picture is actually 3 images (or more) how many you think goes into 4vs4 arena battle.

Comment

Working...
        X