X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do these arena rankings work?

these group ranks?

im pretty sure mine is glitched

did arena the day after the patch, got 2 wins and ended up in iron group, no surprise
    next day i did a bit better 8-10 wins, came up to silver group

then arena was down for a day, so next day i did arena another 8-10 wins, iron group (at this point i think it reset)
    arena down the next day
    day after i got all 15 wins and silver group
    yesterday i did horrible about 6 wins?

and now im in diamond group

how exactly do these rankings work, seems all over the place to me
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

It based on weekly total points. so you gained points so you got ranked higher(even if you lose all you still gain points). you can check in league rankings how many points you need.

Comment

hmm i dont understand how i jumped from silver to diamond though, i really only had 1 good run

there are players on my server that have had all wins and still in gold group

Comment

are there anymore items in arena shop except first page and 3 items on second page

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
          are there anymore items in arena shop except first page and 3 items on second page
          I know China's got a mount in there (Frost Lion) but when they got it/will we get it no idea.

Comment

League thresholds are based on the previous week's points, so it's going to be wonky for a week or two until it settles down to normal averages. It will be easy to get into the higher league brackets because they didn't exist for most of the first week, and arena was broken for a couple days this week. But after the end of next week, barring any further arena outages, we will probably see more typical numbers needed to get into silver/gold/diamond leagues.

Your total points for the week determine which grouping you fall into. Click Arena->Enter->League Rankings, and hover over the Diamond/Gold/Silver tabs to see how many points you need to get into each one. As far as I can tell, you can't see your own current points without finding your name in the list, based on the ranking and group it gives you.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              I know China's got a mount in there (Frost Lion) but when they got it/will we get it no idea.

no matk/patk scroll and pots...they should put mahra and sepulcrums also

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                no matk/patk scroll and pots...they should put mahra and sepulcrums also
                yes plz mahra and sepulcrum would be awsome

Comment

Originally posted by plancha View Post
                  yes plz mahra and sepulcrum would be awsome
                  nah, then R2 will lose some of their income.....
                  R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                  Class : Archer
                  Guild : •OneŽ•
                  LvL : 80
                  Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                  BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                    League thresholds are based on the previous week's points, so it's going to be wonky for a week or two until it settles down to normal averages. It will be easy to get into the higher league brackets because they didn't exist for most of the first week, and arena was broken for a couple days this week. But after the end of next week, barring any further arena outages, we will probably see more typical numbers needed to get into silver/gold/diamond leagues.

Your total points for the week determine which grouping you fall into. Click Arena->Enter->League Rankings, and hover over the Diamond/Gold/Silver tabs to see how many points you need to get into each one. As far as I can tell, you can't see your own current points without finding your name in the list, based on the ranking and group it gives you.

i just went into an arena and seen it above my head, which is why i asked because i was silver last i checked

Comment

Working...
                    X