No announcement yet.

Question about Gems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got some insight on damage calculations from watrune balens blog, block is incredibly viable in pve like i said before only most of the time only 50% of your defence astrals/gems work in pve based on bosses attacking nature, block is excellent for all classes in sky trail,necro etc
    Last edited by ligerwill7; 08-22-2014, 03:41 PM.
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
      i got some insight on damage calculations from watrune balens blog, block is incredibly viable in pve like i said before only most of the time only 50% of your defence astrals work in pve based on bosses attacking nature, block is excellent for all classes in sky trail,necro etc
      i guess but they capped the knights block heal to 3k :/ so knights are slightly worse off from this 3.1 patch...
      Moistify!

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        I got a question about my gem setup. I have mostly level 5 and the rest being level 6 gems. On each piece of equipment, I have PATK, PDEF, MDEF, and Crit. Right now, the defense gems are all level 5. What I would like to know is would it be better to take those defense gems out and replace them with a block gem? That would free up another slot for an HP or Charisma Gem. Would I get better results doing that or would I end up taking more damage?
        your gem set up on your gear can be PATK , PDEF, HP and CRIT . on your gear . and on the jewels and rings , it can be PATK, MDEF , HP and CRIT , at least thats what i have seen on some pro archers at your lvl with 60k br

Comment

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
          your gem set up on your gear can be PATK , PDEF, HP and CRIT . on your gear . and on the jewels and rings , it can be PATK, MDEF , HP and CRIT , at least thats what i have seen on some pro archers at your lvl with 60k br
          i also agree with this as archers are patk users(duh) so they would gain the small pdef from attributes such as strength and power so eventually there would be no need to put in pdef gems only to increase mdef and hp is a good choice as the archers passive gives him/her a 20% hp boost
          Moistify!

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
            I got a question about my gem setup. I have mostly level 5 and the rest being level 6 gems. On each piece of equipment, I have PATK, PDEF, MDEF, and Crit. Right now, the defense gems are all level 5. What I would like to know is would it be better to take those defense gems out and replace them with a block gem? That would free up another slot for an HP or Charisma Gem. Would I get better results doing that or would I end up taking more damage?
            As i have on my knight Patack/Pdef/Crit/HP .. that setup is the best even for an archer i guess..Pdef gems good for CW and HP for healing/Tanking more and Crit so u dont miss in sylph form as for Block it might be a waste of gems as block doesn't work the way other stats do.
            Name: Executioner
            Class: Critical Knight
            Sylph: Hercules **
            Server: S42 (Kabam)
            Currently Battle Rate: 251K
            Guild: Paradox

Comment

Though i am not a pro archer but i thi.k the gems should be patk,pdef,crit and hp. can replace hp with block later when u have good amout of hpo

Comment

U need mdef too man , other wise Ewd mages will eat u Alive .
                Last edited by MageRockz; 08-26-2014, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X