Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Question about Gems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IcarS69
    replied
    You might want block gems for skytrail and gods descent and wild bosses since these do not take defense in account and only look at resistance. I would trade some mdef for HP gems though. More attack you get the less you will need mdef against mages but there is always sylphs to worry about.

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisS58
    replied
    Originally posted by icesz View Post
    go Patk Pdef Mdef crit hp gems and no other useless gems......
    last time i checked there were just 4 gem slots not 5

i recommend patk, pdef OR mdef, crit and hp

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    go Patk Pdef Mdef crit hp gems and no other useless gems......

Leave a comment:

• DreamFrenzy
    replied
    Keep Def Gems block no good now.

char gems =WB

Leave a comment:

• dukec2
    replied
    I wouldn't run block gems at your lvl but is up to you. your set up is fine. some people run some health gems instead of a couple def gems.

never run char gems (except maybe necro/cata or skytrails in very certain situations)

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Sorry, I am a level 48 Archer with a BR of 58K.

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    I got a question about my gem setup. I have mostly level 5 and the rest being level 6 gems. On each piece of equipment, I have PATK, PDEF, MDEF, and Crit. Right now, the defense gems are all level 5. What I would like to know is would it be better to take those defense gems out and replace them with a block gem? That would free up another slot for an HP or Charisma Gem. Would I get better results doing that or would I end up taking more damage?
    what ur class and lvl.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X