Balens strike

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balens strike

So I propose Everyone goes on a balens strike with R2Games. The last patch the released has destroyed the game mechanics an not in a good way. To start things off Archers got the shaft big time with Deep Freeze not working in Sky trail or in any Nightmare Dungeon. Scatter shot does not work in Lynch Lair or Spire. So by taking major skills away from the archer rendering us useless. Especially since Deep Freeze has never worked pvp only pve. Then Knights got their damage reduced or nerfed Block heal capped at 3k. While mages hand nothing done to them Mage heavy game or are they getting Favoritism. I will have to say go with Mages are now the superior class. No point in playing an archer or knight anymore. I will say thou the heal cap on a block yeah that's a big deal but knights also get sheilds an higher defenses. Mages have heals what do archers have damage that's it. I know some may say well you guys have bloodthirsty strike. That heal is lame an can even be considered a heal unlike mages heals. Archers had a slow an could remove positive buffs an do damage well Guess what Folks thats doenst happen anymore. All archers get is damage that has been nerfed as well. I say we all Balen strike them refuse to purchase VIP or balens until they fix what they have done. Or severely compensate us for the catastrophic mess that they have made.

*Just recharged 30,000 Balen"

You forgot that mages and knights slow no longer works either (which knights JUST got).

Comment

i would have support this, but i never spent any cash to begin with. <_<
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Sure knights just got the slow but mages only had a chance to slow archer dont get a slow anymore it doent work pvp or pve so why should archers have it in their skill tree if its useless in the game. Knights have sheild an mages have heals what did archers get? Nothing we got robbed of skills

Comment

Originally posted by DevilGrave View Post
          So I propose Everyone goes on a balens strike with R2Games. The last patch the released has destroyed the game mechanics an not in a good way. To start things off Archers got the shaft big time with Deep Freeze not working in Sky trail or in any Nightmare Dungeon. Scatter shot does not work in Lynch Lair or Spire. So by taking major skills away from the archer rendering us useless. Especially since Deep Freeze has never worked pvp only pve. Then Knights got their damage reduced or nerfed Block heal capped at 3k. While mages hand nothing done to them Mage heavy game or are they getting Favoritism. I will have to say go with Mages are now the superior class. No point in playing an archer or knight anymore. I will say thou the heal cap on a block yeah that's a big deal but knights also get sheilds an higher defenses. Mages have heals what do archers have damage that's it. I know some may say well you guys have bloodthirsty strike. That heal is lame an can even be considered a heal unlike mages heals. Archers had a slow an could remove positive buffs an do damage well Guess what Folks thats doenst happen anymore. All archers get is damage that has been nerfed as well. I say we all Balen strike them refuse to purchase VIP or balens until they fix what they have done. Or severely compensate us for the catastrophic mess that they have made.
          So someone who never spent any balens is trying to tell everyone else not to spend balens? Reason I know you never spent balens is because you said bloodthirsty strike heal is lame. Maybe you should cash so that you can Spire 9 in 2 turns like many others do. I can still solo Lych NM so nothing has changed there for me, and DF still works in Necro so stop crying already.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
            So someone who never spent any balens is trying to tell everyone else not to spend balens? Reason I know you never spent balens is because you said bloodthirsty strike heal is lame. Maybe you should cash so that you can Spire 9 in 2 turns like many others do. I can still solo Lych NM so nothing has changed there for me, and DF still works in Necro so stop crying already.
            Just because I am not you an havent spent my House payment an car payment for a year on the game does not mean I havent spent balens. Is more the fact that Deep Freeze is a useless skill it had purpose in NM dungeons now it doesnt an R2Games seems to not care so All i ask is to make them care by hitting them where it hurts their paychecks. But people like you are what we consider cashing dbags or trolls cuz you have money an daddies credit card or rather spend your life saving or house an car payment on a broswer game rather than living real life. No one cars that you have invested $500,000.00 usd in the game thats your choice but not everyone has that choice its called making the game fair for even the F2P not just the P2W people.

Comment

spent $150 then a patch came out and lagged everything, so i stopped spending, everything got better, except a few bugs here and there

the other week i recharged another $80

2 days later the patch is announced and everything lags again :/

no more spending until everything is cleared up

thats just how i go with every game though i think
              battlefield 4, i didnt want anything to do with it until everything was fixed, and it still isn't
              won't even buy an xbox1, because i heard bad stuff about it, when i do get it. it will only be because halo 5 will be out on it
              Last edited by Brutal_Hobo; 08-21-2014, 12:10 AM.
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I have spent between 4 accounts in the last 3 years well over $400 usd an the fact that these guys sit around an make millions off us to play a game that was fun until this patch. This patch ruined the game bugs and lag. Looks Like R2Games needs to call terminix or the Orkin Man to fix their **** ups since clearly they dont care about their consumers

Comment

I Agree with DevilGrave this is lame update for archers for sure

Comment

the whole mechanics are off. holy seal needs to be removed. skills fixed. bg's updated and reworked. new arena is laggy, in town is laggy. talents are shot making the longer playing players have even a bigger edge on us that had to eat this patch. wilds is off. mobs create too much lag etc etc etc

I will join you in this and not spend any balens

`Emerik
                    s483 sea of stars

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      i would have support this, but i never spent any cash to begin with. <_<
                      You posting here is enough support m8 thank you

Comment

hiya luxie and deveil grave its shadow here lol but all n all they need to fix archer skills we need a scatter shot and deepfreeze with out it there is no point in being a archer this game has turned to a mage dominate game and its not like they need any more power lets nerf there skills and see how they feel they are choosing one class over another GIVE US BACK OUR DAM SKILL r2

Comment

An to those who say it still works in the necropolis who cares it not like you run it daily no one can afford 3 crypt keys a day an half the time when you do do it you blitz it an call it good. So deep freeze in Necro is a very mute an unimportant point. If you could even consider it a point at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Luxiepoo View Post
                            Just because I am not you an havent spent my House payment an car payment for a year on the game does not mean I havent spent balens. Is more the fact that Deep Freeze is a useless skill it had purpose in NM dungeons now it doesnt an R2Games seems to not care so All i ask is to make them care by hitting them where it hurts their paychecks. But people like you are what we consider cashing dbags or trolls cuz you have money an daddies credit card or rather spend your life saving or house an car payment on a broswer game rather than living real life. No one cars that you have invested $500,000.00 usd in the game thats your choice but not everyone has that choice its called making the game fair for even the F2P not just the P2W people.
                            So because your to weak to do whatever NM dungeon you could before your telling everyone else that they need to stop so you do not have to go back to the normal mode of the dungeon? I been around long enough to have played back when DF did not work in NM mode before, and instead of telling people what to do, everyone adjusted to it by doing NM 50 instead of NM 65 summoner runs. Maybe you should consider something like that, because the cashers need challenges as well to keep playing.

Comment

Originally posted by chizu101 View Post
                              hiya luxie and deveil grave its shadow here lol but all n all they need to fix archer skills we need a scatter shot and deepfreeze with out it there is no point in being a archer this game has turned to a mage dominate game and its not like they need any more power lets nerf there skills and see how they feel they are choosing one class over another GIVE US BACK OUR DAM SKILL r2
                              How are mages dominating the game? If you nerf mage skills you will be hurting the other classes as well. Heals are needed for pve, puri is the only debuff removal. As far as suntoria goes each class has a similar attack now with the addition of the archer advance skill. Yes the other two classes regen for a lower amount, but one is a passive and the other has a bleed attached to it. The mage delphics may look strong, but most mages dont use them since they take so much rage for little return. The mages strongest attacks are aoe which much are weaker once troops are gone. Mage aoe is strong in arena, but I wouldnt say it needs a nerf because of that.Just my view on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X