Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

[B]Mini Client Full Screen[/B]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [B]Mini Client Full Screen[/B]

    I just tested the Mini Client, run great in W8, same of wilds loading issue and some gost inbattle, yet i need to give it tomorrow to try it better, but as i just confirmed do not run full screen. I would like R2 staff to make full screen able in this mini client vertion.

    Here i leave you the pic where say MiniCLient do not suppert full screen display
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Mini Client.png
Views:	1
Size:	504.5 KB
ID:	1755551
    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
    Archer Linkoneusc
    Legion Guild

    1+1=3


  • #2
    will be following that as well. Thank you for the suggestion

    Comment


    • #3
      dont have server time in the client please fix it

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jessysilver View Post
        dont have server time in the client please fix it
        hi!
        the time on the left top corner is server time

        Comment


        • #5
          Sorry to say R2_Rhett but you are wrong. That is the time on your computer. I play on a EST server while I'm living in Europe and it's showing my local time, not the sever time.

          Is it also possible to add the servernumber in the client. It's now missing
          Ingame name: RubberDuckie
          Server: EST, R2games
          Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
          Toon: Knight
          Guild: -

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ANWB-praatpaal View Post
            Sorry to say R2_Rhett but you are wrong. That is the time on your computer. I play on a EST server while I'm living in Europe and it's showing my local time, not the sever time.

            Is it also possible to add the servernumber in the client. It's now missing
            You Sould file a ticket and open a thrad, you can put the ticket number on thet thread for the Mods, GM, or the one is able see what is going on with you ticket.
            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
            Archer Linkoneusc
            Legion Guild

            1+1=3

            Comment


            • #7
              any news on that ?

              Comment


              • #8
                I would really love to play in full screen mode..
                Be Persistence !

                Comment


                • #9
                  Would be nice on full screen, but the client and I just didn't work out

                  So I recommend Google chrome, which runs almost as smooth as client and is large enough (full screen)

                  To be honest, I just don't think/highly doubt if the full screen thing will be implemented
                  Mad love for my crew

                  The golden rule in wartune
                  Maximizeâ„¢
                  Guess whose back with trouble?
                  ©S174

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I would love to have full screen as well.

                    To be honest, since I started using the mini client, I don't think I could go back to using a browser. After getting used to the mini client, the lag is so much worse when using a browser, it is a night and day difference.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                      I would love to have full screen as well.

                      To be honest, since I started using the mini client, I don't think I could go back to using a browser. After getting used to the mini client, the lag is so much worse when using a browser, it is a night and day difference.
                      Lag is just another everyday problem,you know

                      Good luck!Hope you get that full screen

                      As for me ,I can tolerate some lag
                      Mad love for my crew

                      The golden rule in wartune
                      Maximizeâ„¢
                      Guess whose back with trouble?
                      ©S174

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X