Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was "Honorable Return" thread removed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was "Honorable Return" thread removed?

just wondering cause after shortly viewing it, it was taken down.

guess they fooled us again..i logged into an old server where i quit at lvl74 to claim the reward and it isnt there...and now i have logged in so no rewards.

Comment

wartune advertising 101

"oh YOU QUIT wartune? we will just post a return pack on the forums of the game YOU QUIT, better yet, why not give us an additional $5 and we will even upgrade the prize you get"
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
        just wondering cause after shortly viewing it, it was taken down.
        Agreed that threads are often removed indiscriminately. I have had LOTS of interesting threads and good threads, totally legitimate, but which were taken down. Let's sign a petition for moderators to stop removing threads?

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
          Agreed that threads are often removed indiscriminately. I have had LOTS of interesting threads and good threads, totally legitimate, but which were taken down. Let's sign a petition for moderators to stop removing threads?
          A mod cannot remove an admins post, so an official R2Games dev removed it, meaning their just asshats =)

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
            you might want to edit that part i highlighted in RED.. lol
            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Working...
            X