Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Why was "Honorable Return" thread removed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was "Honorable Return" thread removed?

just wondering cause after shortly viewing it, it was taken down.

guess they fooled us again..i logged into an old server where i quit at lvl74 to claim the reward and it isnt there...and now i have logged in so no rewards.

Comment

wartune advertising 101

"oh YOU QUIT wartune? we will just post a return pack on the forums of the game YOU QUIT, better yet, why not give us an additional $5 and we will even upgrade the prize you get"
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
        just wondering cause after shortly viewing it, it was taken down.
        Agreed that threads are often removed indiscriminately. I have had LOTS of interesting threads and good threads, totally legitimate, but which were taken down. Let's sign a petition for moderators to stop removing threads?

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
          Agreed that threads are often removed indiscriminately. I have had LOTS of interesting threads and good threads, totally legitimate, but which were taken down. Let's sign a petition for moderators to stop removing threads?
          A mod cannot remove an admins post, so an official R2Games dev removed it, meaning their just asshats =)

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
            you might want to edit that part i highlighted in RED.. lol
            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Working...
            X