Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Archer Tactic Why No One Has Thought Of It?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as the op has stated before, he is a mage, he doesn't know about rage gain for archers.

it's just a hit or missing thing with archer rage regen.

for an archer, for every arrow strike you spam, you only gain 5 rage, now, IF You ARE LUCKY, then you gain another 5 rage.
    my crit isn't bad, i have over 1500 crit, and there are times i go 3 , 4 round without hit one crit on arrow strike.

assuming you do crit every one of your arrow strike. you would need 4 round to fire off a deep freeze. (35 rage) 4x 10 rage(all crit) to get 40 rage
    so you need a lot of luck and 4 more round before you can even fire off a deep freeze after poping that initial scatter shot.

within that 4 round, you should be dead or almost dead with 2 or 3 aoe the mages tossed out. and you only do 1 single target dps of arrow strike for 4 round before you do a deep freeze or something else...it's just so NOT WORTH IT...

DO NOT bother trying this ....logic alone fails it already..
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by gagm200 View Post
      It doesn't work that way QTE makes it cost 20 rage instead of 30 I know because I use it in multiplayer dungeons a lot it helps with removing those reflect shields, attack buffs and high reduce damage shields.
      Stop lying -.- I was in 3v3 and an archer pulled that off on me and I was unable to cast RoF, you're saying "I'M"? Lying? either the skill works as I stated or it's bugged then

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
      as the op has stated before, he is a mage, he doesn't know about rage gain for archers.

it's just a hit or missing thing with archer rage regen.

for an archer, for every arrow strike you spam, you only gain 5 rage, now, IF You ARE LUCKY, then you gain another 5 rage.
      my crit isn't bad, i have over 1500 crit, and there are times i go 3 , 4 round without hit one crit on arrow strike.

assuming you do crit every one of your arrow strike. you would need 4 round to fire off a deep freeze. (35 rage) 4x 10 rage(all crit) to get 40 rage
      so you need a lot of luck and 4 more round before you can even fire off a deep freeze after poping that initial scatter shot.

within that 4 round, you should be dead or almost dead with 2 or 3 aoe the mages tossed out. and you only do 1 single target dps of arrow strike for 4 round before you do a deep freeze or something else...it's just so NOT WORTH IT...

DO NOT bother trying this ....logic alone fails it already..
      I believe I said ditch the other skills and focus mainly on arrow/multi didn't I?
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

yes your a lier because I know what it does because I'm an archer are you? no your a mage a knight most of hit you and you just didn't notice it or maybe your rof did go off either way I know I'm right.

Comment

Originally posted by gagm200 View Post
          yes your a lier because I know what it does because I'm an archer are you? no your a mage a knight most of hit you and you just didn't notice it or maybe your rof did go off either way I know I'm right.
          Knight Rage deduction does not take away just "10" Rage lolz, RoF costs 16, I went from 30 to 20 and ended up doing a "normal" attack, you spouted something about bosses, ok go use scatter on BG or 3v3 with someone you know, THEN get back to me genius
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

1st: Its quite good skill
            2nd:The payment's could be reduces by your rings
            3rd:Better take this skill at 35+
            4th:Best against knight skills (Aragorn shield,reverse Damage, and appolonian shield)
            5th:we could accumulates rage faster than mage but knight is faster than us.
            6thnly use this skill in arena, duel and BG in any other grounds are not that necessary
            Giggle100x

Comment

this is the reason esther beat me
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                Knight Rage deduction does not take away just "10" Rage lolz, RoF costs 16, I went from 30 to 20 and ended up doing a "normal" attack, you spouted something about bosses, ok go use scatter on BG or 3v3 with someone you know, THEN get back to me genius
                can you point out where you missed up because you just proved it rof cost 16 and you said you had 20 still enough for rof and we all know there is display bugs so it may have looked like you had 20 but infact you had 0.

also I just used it recently and this time at the very start of battle by mistake and my rage dropped to 10 not 0 which if it did not decrease the rage cost like you said it doesn't then it would of dropped to 0 not 10.
                Last edited by gagm200; 10-07-2012, 01:27 AM.

Comment

I believe I said ditch the other skills and focus mainly on arrow/multi didn't I?
                  I'm 99% positive that will not work out. Granted, against weaker ones, but not the properly built ones. The damage from arrow-strike/multi-shot isn't that great. Multi-shot isn't a ROF equivalent btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Gyoka View Post
                    1st: Its quite good skill
                    2nd:The payment's could be reduces by your rings
                    3rd:Better take this skill at 35+
                    4th:Best against knight skills (Aragorn shield,reverse Damage, and appolonian shield)
                    5th:we could accumulates rage faster than mage but knight is faster than us.
                    6thnly use this skill in arena, duel and BG in any other grounds are not that necessary
                    Ty for clearing stuff up
                    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                      this is the reason esther beat me
                      Esther Beat You? ._. The World Is Ending Huh?
                      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

i hate ARCHER!! arghhh cause they can hit BACKROW always(dont ask me how it works)

Comment

Scenario: 3 mages vs. 3 archers (we all know whoever spams skills on loading/black screen goes first, so good luck)

Let's SAY Archers get the 1st Go, All 3 Archers Spam Scatter Shot, That's -30 Rage (that's their entire initial supply) (leaves % rage leftover unless you gain some for using the skill)
                          Mages will attempt to spam Either RoF or Meteor (we all know it) in this scenario they'd be empty and deal a "normal" atk so they gain simply 2 Rage

So Far: Archers= 5 Rage/Mages= 2 Rage

Archers will then arrow strike most likely (Lv.4) so idk how much rage gain is that but more then likely enough for Multi next turn?
                          Mages will Bolt that's +6-8 Rage bringing them up to 10 at most

Archers= ?? Rage (enough for multi or whatever)
                          Mages= 10 (at most)

Archers can spam Multi shot this round each dealing 2 hits for a total of 6
                          Mages will have to Bolt once more to have enough rage for at least RoF

Archers= ?? (Same Rage as before)
                          Mages= 18 Rage at Most

Archers will Arrow strike while Multi is in CD
                          Mages will RoF for their 1st time dropping them back to 2 Rage

Archers= rage increase depending on arrow strike
                          mages= 2 Rage

so on so forth -.- why must I explain a simple scenario?
                          archer increase rage using arrow strike is random but max 5.
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Esther Beat You? ._. The World Is Ending Huh?
                            try putting scatter during defending in arena solo. the stupid AI will keep using it giving free turn for enemy.
                            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyWind View Post
                              i hate ARCHER!! arghhh cause they can hit BACKROW always(dont ask me how it works)
                              this is 100% random. but to make it better mage's AOE hit all u don't have to pray that your arrow strike in the right place.
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                                this is 100% random. but to make it better mage's AOE hit all u don't have to pray that your arrow strike in the right place.
                                Sounds Logical~
                                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                                X