Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Archer Tactic Why No One Has Thought Of It?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProNab
    started a topic Archer Tactic Why No One Has Thought Of It?

Archer Tactic Why No One Has Thought Of It?

So As I Was Tinkering Again with Archer Skill Tree I noticed Scatter Shot Debuffs Enemies but at lv.2+ It has a QTE Reducing Enemy Rage by 10..I'm Like woah...what would it be like if 3 Archers paired up and used this right off the bat? ._. -30 rage for the entire enemy team?...Anyone wanna try this? *cough* for the sake of research *cough*

What The Skill Tree Might Look Like Revolving At Least Lv.40

Click image for larger version

Name:	Archer Scatter Shot Build.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	1732924
    Last edited by ProNab; 10-06-2012, 02:09 AM.

• R22628169
    replied
    Originally posted by ProNab View Post
    Scenario: 3 mages vs. 3 archers (we all know whoever spams skills on loading/black screen goes first, so good luck)

Let's SAY Archers get the 1st Go, All 3 Archers Spam Scatter Shot, That's -30 Rage (that's their entire initial supply) (leaves % rage leftover unless you gain some for using the skill)
    Mages will attempt to spam Either RoF or Meteor (we all know it) in this scenario they'd be empty and deal a "normal" atk so they gain simply 2 Rage

So Far: Archers= 5 Rage/Mages= 2 Rage

Archers will then arrow strike most likely (Lv.4) so idk how much rage gain is that but more then likely enough for Multi next turn?
    Mages will Bolt that's +6-8 Rage bringing them up to 10 at most

Archers= ?? Rage (enough for multi or whatever)
    Mages= 10 (at most)

Archers can spam Multi shot this round each dealing 2 hits for a total of 6
    Mages will have to Bolt once more to have enough rage for at least RoF

Archers= ?? (Same Rage as before)
    Mages= 18 Rage at Most

Archers will Arrow strike while Multi is in CD
    Mages will RoF for their 1st time dropping them back to 2 Rage

Archers= rage increase depending on arrow strike
    mages= 2 Rage

so on so forth -.- why must I explain a simple scenario?
    Question is how many archer still standing after 3 mage casting ROF? 0?

Leave a comment:

• R23221469
    replied
    sneaky archer did scatter on our heal, heal disappeared, quite clever so did our knights deflect damage very very nice work ps archer doesn't reduce our rage, the knight skill has that one (very evil skill, muahahahaha)

Leave a comment:

• Gyoka
    replied
    Archer With Patk,Crit,Base Dmg %, and Floating Dmg Astral Hit really hard even if your enemies outmatched you with their Sets EX you have 35 sets and the enemies at 45... The TINY PROBLEm are always been THE DRILL, the one who got more Socket and classy Gem in the end will Win the battle or even the war. The Equipment rating does 10% overall effect on BR i think. about anything else perhaps tiny problem people always forget to mention is the medallion or daru engraving. About the Skills, i picked Arrow Strike Anytime (its the BEST rage gatherer) the problem is always with Multishot.... Actually its really low and at higher levels You would probably try to use Lunatic Fire better(gather the stacking passive bonuses Faster)... With PVE sets You will lose the -1k~3k Ignore defense but just so you know with rage level like that hell ya you could summon Hell inside the arena (i bet you never Actually Try HIGH PVE SETS) i could Spam Skill with such Comfort and the enemy just bedazzled with it.One of my chain skills EX:i use Arrow Strike-Lunatic Fire-Arrow Strike 2x-Delphic Death Star-Lunatic Fire(if rings effect is on)-Deep Freeze-Arrow Strike-Delphic Sniper- Armor piercer (if Rings effect is On).... But if im on PVP sets T_T this is one of my chain skills Ex: Arrow Strike - Lunatic Fire - Multishot(if rings effect is on) - Arrow Strike - Multishot- Etc (even sometimes use the Armor Piercer,Deep Freeze or even Bloodthirsty) Dmgs are great since the sets bring -deff stats but really i killed better with my PVE sometimes... not because it has really Great Patk or any other Stats but Rather becoming a deadly Skills Spammers (no one with PVP sets could Activate Delphic Death Star and Delphic Sniper After Armor Piercer/Deep Freeze in 1 fight)
    IF YOU COULD PLEASE TEACH ME ^_^

Leave a comment:

• ron1010
    replied
    Scenario: 3 mages vs. 3 archers (we all know whoever spams skills on loading/black screen goes first, so good luck)

Let's SAY Archers get the 1st Go, All 3 Archers Spam Scatter Shot, That's -30 Rage (that's their entire initial supply) (leaves % rage leftover unless you gain some for using the skill)
    Mages will attempt to spam Either RoF or Meteor (we all know it) in this scenario they'd be empty and deal a "normal" atk so they gain simply 2 Rage

Archers will then arrow strike most likely (Lv.4) so idk how much rage gain is that but more then likely enough for Multi next turn?

Mages= 10 (at most)

Mages= 18 Rage at Most

mages= 2 Rage

no one thought of it because the scatter shot does not decrease enemies rage
    the QTE decreases the rage you will use to cast it

Leave a comment:

• ron1010
    replied
    no one thought of it because the scatter shot does not decrease enemies rage
    the QTE decreases the rage you will use to cast it

Leave a comment:

• ProNab
    replied
    Originally posted by onimad View Post
    this is 100% random. but to make it better mage's AOE hit all u don't have to pray that your arrow strike in the right place.
    Sounds Logical~

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    Originally posted by HeavyWind View Post
    i hate ARCHER!! arghhh cause they can hit BACKROW always(dont ask me how it works)
    this is 100% random. but to make it better mage's AOE hit all u don't have to pray that your arrow strike in the right place.

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    Esther Beat You? ._. The World Is Ending Huh?
    try putting scatter during defending in arena solo. the stupid AI will keep using it giving free turn for enemy.

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied

Mages= 10 (at most)

Mages= 18 Rage at Most

mages= 2 Rage

archer increase rage using arrow strike is random but max 5.

Leave a comment:

• HeavyWind
    replied
    i hate ARCHER!! arghhh cause they can hit BACKROW always(dont ask me how it works)

Leave a comment:

• ProNab
    replied
    Originally posted by onimad View Post
    this is the reason esther beat me
    Esther Beat You? ._. The World Is Ending Huh?

Leave a comment:

• ProNab
    replied
    Originally posted by Gyoka View Post
    1st: Its quite good skill
    2nd:The payment's could be reduces by your rings
    3rd:Better take this skill at 35+
    4th:Best against knight skills (Aragorn shield,reverse Damage, and appolonian shield)
    5th:we could accumulates rage faster than mage but knight is faster than us.
    6thnly use this skill in arena, duel and BG in any other grounds are not that necessary
    Ty for clearing stuff up

Leave a comment:

• Kadai
    replied
    I believe I said ditch the other skills and focus mainly on arrow/multi didn't I?
    I'm 99% positive that will not work out. Granted, against weaker ones, but not the properly built ones. The damage from arrow-strike/multi-shot isn't that great. Multi-shot isn't a ROF equivalent btw.

Leave a comment:

• gagm200
    replied
    Knight Rage deduction does not take away just "10" Rage lolz, RoF costs 16, I went from 30 to 20 and ended up doing a "normal" attack, you spouted something about bosses, ok go use scatter on BG or 3v3 with someone you know, THEN get back to me genius
    can you point out where you missed up because you just proved it rof cost 16 and you said you had 20 still enough for rof and we all know there is display bugs so it may have looked like you had 20 but infact you had 0.

also I just used it recently and this time at the very start of battle by mistake and my rage dropped to 10 not 0 which if it did not decrease the rage cost like you said it doesn't then it would of dropped to 0 not 10.
    Last edited by gagm200; 10-07-2012, 01:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X