No announcement yet.

Wartune Sylph Taboo Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome, The taboo exchange events is live on s520 but their is nothing working that actually allows us to receive the illuminations what so ever. Any word on when the rest of it will show up?

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
      Sylph Taboo - Astral Master

Duration: 9/2 00:00 - 9/9 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
      • R2Games: S1 – S515
      • Kabam: S1 – S102
      • Armor: S1 – S8

Description: Search high and low to capture a red or orange Astral (Energine excluded) and receive fantastic rewards!

Rewards:
      • Capture an orange Astral: 100,000 EXP, Kyanite x4000, Sylph Taboo Chest x1
      • Capture a red Astral: 200,000 EXP, 100,000 Daru, Energine x2, Sylph Taboo Chest x2

Note: Each character may only redeem this reward once.
      Even astral even have EXP rewards now ??? You are kidding, yes ? As soon You will understand that EXP is NOT reward, will be better for all !!! Keep getting give players possibility feel taste of real life more and You will shut down game soon at all ...

Comment

Why the chest isn't on my server yet? S525, thanks

Comment

they need to add special storage boxes for gem, crystals etc since they keep adding items that take inventory space

Comment

Originally posted by triomega View Post
            they need to add special storage boxes for gem, crystals etc since they keep adding items that take inventory space
            They are giving us stacks of 9999 this week. Problem (mostly) solved.
            Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Event is all nice and everything.. but as i noticed 1 thing... for non cashers to get mahra(which they're probably after) chances are actually slim..
              Friend of mine is a non casher,so far he has collected only 8 shards.. yet there's like 5 days left for event..
              Yesh,i'm a casher.. but my question is.. is that R2's new way to force ppl to pay for gaming,as in pay for stuff they might have gotten in past without paying..?
              Zagan

CLass : Knight
              Server 81

Comment

free Sylph Taboo Chest, just like I thought, all the rare drops r for vip, not get any of the rare drops from those chests. everyone on my server who got any of the drop have vip on.

Comment

i am non casher, wasting exp 1 level for pick box but never got any good no mahra, no slyph, no any thing just taboo iluminati and gold 80.000
                  last event was same ( no mount, no any good free from box thanks for gambling system ) sometime i wonder why i never get any luck
                  Last edited by Repeaters393; 09-06-2014, 11:21 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

where are the 5 10 and 15 exchanges? oh ya, canceled outta greed.

oh and R226826510? about the exp they shove down ur throat? they do it so youll HAVE to pay to keep up/catch up after they force ya to lvl faster, so...
                    SAME REASON...
                    and im pretty sure they stuck theyre paw in the astral planet and drop rate for more forced alchemy.
                    Last edited by R235844426; 09-07-2014, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X