Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/03 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so when the [redacted] they'll fix dns problem ,
    Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 09-03-2014, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Knight_Nightmare View Post
      so when they'll fix dns problem ,
      DNS problem isn't caused by the server/domain you're looking for but by your DNS (your ISP's) problem.
      Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 09-03-2014, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BMMG19 View Post
        will u pay back the balens that we use to open inv ?? motherfukers bunch or greedy basterds u are
        Hopefully you didn't pay them like 200 USD for the extra inventory space, and used the kick from guild and store your stuff in the mail trick instead?

And yeah this is a problem since the voucher conversion, old players could open up inventory for free, any new player who wanted to be able to store his items had to pay 200 USD just to have inventory space! I'm really curious how did they find any new player since the inventory has been reduced to 1 page instead of 3 This problem should have been resolved in one minute if they reduce inventory opening price by 95% like they did with voucher to bound balens conversion.
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Wednesday, the 3rd of September at 3:30 AM EST, (0:30 PST, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). We will update the V3.10 Part 2 to the below servers: S1, S14, S20, S23, S26, S29, S32, S35, S41, S47, S93, S96, S99, S102, S105, S109, S199, S202, S206, S221, S225, S228, S243, S349, S376, S379, S382, S385, S396 and S399. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

WHY NO MAINTENANCE IN S255? WHAT IS THIS? A JOKE?

Comment

When i can back my item?? I missing them almost 1 week after last MT. Already send ticket, and still no respon. Can u tell us in here, save item in email is harmfull??

Comment

Gz to the people in those servers who will enjoy the new bugs 1 more week than the rest of us
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                Gz to the people in those servers who will enjoy the new bugs 1 more week than the rest of us
                lol
                Nice summing up

Comment

Thanks to the R2 guyzz for 9999 stack, it saved me lots of balens which i thought of spending today

Comment

i got all my sc, whips, insignia and crypt tokens stacked, but my refinement locks (i got 1253) are not able to stack into one space, is it some sort of bug or the stacks available only for particular materials???

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Vito View Post
                      When i can back my item?? I missing them almost 1 week after last MT. Already send ticket, and still no respon. Can u tell us in here, save item in email is harmfull??
                      I'll tell you. I've seen a lot of players complain in the forum that they lose items by trying to save them in the mail. I myself have lost items just leaving a guild. I don't recommend this with anything that you'll be upset over losing. I always consider it a gamble, but if you haven't had a response on your ticket yet, feel free to pm a mod with it, or to reopen it and ask when you can expect a reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                        I'll tell you. I've seen a lot of players complain in the forum that they lose items by trying to save them in the mail. I myself have lost items just leaving a guild. I don't recommend this with anything that you'll be upset over losing. I always consider it a gamble, but if you haven't had a response on your ticket yet, feel free to pm a mod with it, or to reopen it and ask when you can expect a reply.
                        why gamble when they say that mail keeps items for 30 days in they are not opened, and if i leave a guild my stuff should get in mail, the way people exploit it is another issue, but nothing should be lost whatsoever...ofc i put the least wanted things there, but to keep them i need em...i would sell them if i didnt want em...lets pray they are not lost...i have pics of them just in case...
                        Originally posted by TheVictorious
                        Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                        Originally posted by PunkPetal
                        Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                        Originally posted by EdGrr
                        A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                        IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                        Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                        Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                        Class: Mage
                        Currect Br: 61????

Comment

now i can keep saving all ;d
                          Archer TieraLucent
                          S65 Selsmire Stronghold
                          Lvl 80
                          BR 21m+

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                            Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Wednesday, the 3rd of September at 3:30 AM EST, (0:30 PST, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). We will update the V3.10 Part 2 to the below servers: S1, S14, S20, S23, S26, S29, S32, S35, S41, S47, S93, S96, S99, S102, S105, S109, S199, S202, S206, S221, S225, S228, S243, S349, S376, S379, S382, S385, S396 and S399. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
                            • Added the Holy Forge system.
                            • Added Cross-server Battle event (Preliminary will begin September 20th).
                            • Optimized Inventory: Each slot's upper volume limit has been increased from 999 to 9999.
                            • Optimized Dragon Invasion: Second entry will not cost Stamina.
                            So servers not on that list still have to spend an extra 60 stam for a 2nd Dragon Invasion just to help 2 other people get through it, per day, for a week longer? Thats kinda bogus. Seems like something that should be added to an emergency patch, not a trial period type patch. Or servers not on the list should get stam pots as compensation for the extra stamina they have to burn for that extra week... Sigh

Ty tho for the 9999 stacks, we've been needing this for a long time now
                            Last edited by Pyranthos; 09-03-2014, 01:04 PM.
                            Pyranthos
                            S372 Spirit Divide
                            Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                              why gamble when they say that mail keeps items for 30 days in they are not opened, and if i leave a guild my stuff should get in mail, the way people exploit it is another issue, but nothing should be lost whatsoever...ofc i put the least wanted things there, but to keep them i need em...i would sell them if i didnt want em...lets pray they are not lost...i have pics of them just in case...
                              "Exploiting" it is kinda necessary to have enough inventory space :/ Would have over a page of just sc and whips otherwise...That said, I've never lost anything in mail, and soon I won't have to move things there anymore either, because those 60+ inventory spaces will be reduced to 6-8.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                                "Exploiting" it is kinda necessary to have enough inventory space :/ Would have over a page of just sc and whips otherwise...That said, I've never lost anything in mail, and soon I won't have to move things there anymore either, because those 60+ inventory spaces will be reduced to 6-8.
                                Hardly necessary. I"ve been playing with 1 inventory page up until this point, never needed to do that **** to clear up some space, and before you guess, no I'm not some casual.

Comment

Working...
                                X