Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/03 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R21403737 View Post
    Hardly necessary. I"ve been playing with 1 inventory page up until this point, never needed to do that **** to clear up some space, and before you guess, no I'm not some casual.
    You may not be a casual, but you sure as heck ain't a boss. Lol. Most high level people have had inventory issues for a long time. I for example, have 60k+ SC in the mail and another 50K Whips in my inventory (just in the last month). So don't tell me "1 inventory page is fine" lol. But thankfully 9999 stack is here and makes it simpler.

Comment

Originally posted by thenewguy View Post
      please, fix the infinite loading bug and lots of "awesome" bugs from 3.1 update, will you?
      Stop dreaming :P
      "Keep having fun , d'ont let negative pepole drug you down ! "

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
        Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Wednesday, the 3rd of September at 3:30 AM EST, (0:30 PST, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). We will update the V3.10 Part 2 to the below servers: S1, S14, S20, S23, S26, S29, S32, S35, S41, S47, S93, S96, S99, S102, S105, S109, S199, S202, S206, S221, S225, S228, S243, S349, S376, S379, S382, S385, S396 and S399. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
        • Added the Holy Forge system.
        • Added Cross-server Battle event (Preliminary will begin September 20th).
        • Optimized Inventory: Each slot's upper volume limit has been increased from 999 to 9999.
        • Optimized Dragon Invasion: Second entry will not cost Stamina.
        My concern is this, which cross-server battle event is coming out the guild battle or the 1 vs 1 battle because both are gonna be sweet when they come out.

Second question if 1 vs 1 cross server battle comes out how will they adjust it (for instance it has a lvl 40 and above requirement). What will the requirements be here?

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
          "Exploiting" it is kinda necessary to have enough inventory space :/ Would have over a page of just sc and whips otherwise...That said, I've never lost anything in mail, and soon I won't have to move things there anymore either, because those 60+ inventory spaces will be reduced to 6-8.
          I get this... I'm lucky enough to have used vouchers a long time ago to unlock all my inventory, so have a lot of room. I also spend extra insignias and exchange it for gold, as I no longer have need for them, lower levels have more issues with this. Some of the other things I've done, is not collect items from jewel hunt until I need them, not open up chests from spire or tok, I don't really spin guild altar wheel or do solo arena, so I have little in the way of stored pots, seeds and potions, just buy them as I need them. I sell off what I don't want daily, and recycle stuff after every run. players without as much room as me, have a lot more issue. I know everyone is looking forward to the larger stacks, and I'm hoping that we won't ever have anyone lose mail by using that "exploit" as you put it, ever again.

Comment

I cant accept your opinion GreebFireFlyGirl. Email was valid for 30 days if not opened.. Just it. A lot of ppl not doing same on you, diffrent plan without some item.. Like unsell set 60, but will sell it for enchant set 80. And why no legal warning from R2 about item at email?? Gold reward from WB send by email too.. And why reward WB still valid for 30 days???

Comment

translation of this is that the people on the selected servers will have an advantage in all cross server events including the upcoming cross server guild battles.

Comment

Originally posted by RayGe5782 View Post
                translation of this is that the people on the selected servers will have an advantage in all cross server events including the upcoming cross server guild battles.
                cross server GBs are on the 20th so they wont have an advantage on us -_____-
                IGN: princestewii
                Class: Archer
                Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                  cross server GBs are on the 20th so they wont have an advantage on us -_____-
                  they would have an extra week doing new events and earning new rewards that we dont get. A week to begin holy forge that we don't get.

Comment

intrested on servers who got this now. Any new bugs happenin. as its weirdly low on complaints in here now
                    Kabam -57 Archer
                    Kabam -67 Knight
                    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

So when is this getting rolled out for the rest of the servers?

Comment

Working...
                      X