[Event] Holy Forge - Mount Trainer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Event] Holy Forge - Mount Trainer

Duration: 9/12 - 9/14 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S520
    • Kabam: S1 - S104
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: Upgrade your mount to required level and be rewarded.

Rewards:
    • Upgrade your Mount to level 4: Mount Training Whip x2000, Holy Forge Chest x10
    • Upgrade your Mount to level 5: Mount Training Whip x2500, Holy Forge Chest x20
    • Upgrade your Mount to level 6: Mount Training Whip x3000, Holy Forge Chest x30
    • Upgrade your Mount to level 7: Mount Training Whip x3500, Holy Forge Chest x40

Note:
    • Rewards can be redeemed ONCE per character.
    • Players who have participated in this event in the past or present will not be able to redeem these rewards again.

why is there no reward for upgrading stables to 8??

Comment

why do you guys insist on calling this mount event when all it does is confuse people. Anyone who has spent more than 5 minutes playing the game understands it's a STABLE reward for upgrading stables.

The game has an actual mount upgrade system now.. remember the mount hoofs? thats how you upgrade mounts.. No wonder the cache issue is still broken.

Comment

After this event, Level 8 Stable Rewards should be added since more than 50% of the players already have level 5 or higher.
        Since, the event also goes to new servers, no need to remove the current rewards since can only obtain them once anyways.
        Last edited by Ruskii; 09-12-2014, 06:10 AM.

Comment

How would they add lvl 9 stable rewards when lvl 9 stables don't even exist yet?

Comment

Haha best post I ever read
            Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
            How would they add lvl 9 stable rewards when lvl 9 stables don't even exist yet?
            I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

wondering

Is anyone else having the issue that you can't redeem rewards for stables you already have? I log on and it says level 4 stables is already redeemed and I certainly hadn't redeemed it yet

Comment

Did you take the rewards the last time we had a stable event?
                You can only clame the reward one time. Not one time each event.

Comment

oh, i didn't know that, I just got level 4 last time we had the event, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
                    If you thought about it, you would know its 8. I had 1 minute to type that reply, so i hit the wrong buttons and now I have fixed it.

Comment

Guess us newer players who just got stables up to lvl 3 are unlucky
                      IGN: princestewii
                      Class: Archer
                      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

another nice event. wonder why they not include stable lvl8 rewards?

Comment

Working...
                        X