Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
    [Promotion] Card Pack

Duration: 9/10 - 9/15 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S519
    • Kabam: S1 - S103
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: Available through the next few days we'll be having a sale on two different Card Packs. Be sure to get yours before the packs are gone!

Novice Summoner's Kit x1, Exploration Artifact x2
    Price: 199 Balens. Limit of 10 per day.

Expert Summoner's Kit x1, Exploration Artifact x4
    Price: 499 Balens. Limit of 5 per day.
    I always laugh at this one. What a terrible, terrible deal. So for only $1500 I can upgrade my spire def +80? Awesome!
    Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

I do not see the solo spelunking and let the battles begin events.

And please quit giving out EXP with these events. Not everybody wants to level up.

Comment

More mahra tied to random-open events. Awesome. (Not really.)

Comment

the celebration would be after the cache issue is fixed.. i mean really. this new content is meaningless

Comment

have anyone manage to loot any stove from DI?

Comment

we need a exchange option for the stoves that drop from box,just like mount card exchange.Not everyone is lvl80 advanced yet...............

Comment

it say in desc that we can get vulcan stove in Dragon Invasion..does it havent started or a wrong description again??

Comment

when is event whitout lag and dc????

Comment

Originally posted by bolek1 View Post
                    when is event whitout lag and dc????
                    On R2? Never. They trying to force people to download the mini client. Which still will not fix the issues.
                    Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                    Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                    #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                    #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
                      On R2? Never. They trying to force people to download the mini client. Which still will not fix the issues.
                      or have your system compromised.

Comment

Where can i see The Sylph Fragment event? It's a recurring event, the fragments can be used later? Please if someone know, tell me, because it's on the game, but i can't find here in forum.

Comment

WOW - Masters Toolkit - this must rate as the worst gift ever - nothing worth having in it.

Comment

What the hell - I can get in for a whole 10 minutes then as soon as I try to go to farm or cloud city or participate in any event I am crashed, frozen and unable to solve the dns - this is terrible. All day long been doing this since 513am and it is now 109pm - there is guild battle tonight in less than 4 hours - I am sure we all pay enough money to deserve better than this.

Comment

This webpage is not available - wartune hmmm - I wonder if they will compensate with balens for a change

Comment

please fix the login problem, i cant play this time..

Comment

Working...
                                X