Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/10 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. It's not like i have the inventory full now, and this helps. But still, this is called false advertising: to say you're offering something, then giving something else (less then advertised).
    Or bait and switch.

By the way: i still have some daru left taking up 1 inv slot. Even if i did file a bug report (actually a few) oh so long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickkedfoxy View Post
      [*]Fixed an issue in which the warrior’s skill "Enhanced Delphi Destroyer" was not working as the description stated. [/LIST]

how about fixing the df for archers instead of making it useless skill that people put there points into it

Archers=dps which means we are to defend and kill
      meaning when you gave them that skill it's there's to use to defend themselves against players,bosses,monsters
      now it's useless against anything but players it was working as intended there was no need in putting where we can't use it on monsters and bosses all because knights and mages whined cause they felt that it wasn't fair to them, well now since one of our skills have been taken away why don't you take a major skill of theirs away or make it where it doesn't work on their skills since we got it done to us??
      [/QUOTE]

They did do this.... Thunderer doesnt slow any more than DF.... not sure why you think they nerfed only DF when really they made them immune to slow
      MIRE rune is now useless there as well... im not sure why you feel like youre being persecuted as an archer...

Comment

shadow soul and vip token have still 999 in one slot:/ fix this

Comment

sylph xp scrolls wild stones and the shards from doing the tresure maps also still only stack to 999 -_-

Comment

well, u did it..lol. Whips, tokens and insigs are stackable to 9999, but nothing else...where did i read that it ws only tokens, whips and insig that stacks 9999? I dont think anywhere...lol
            So i guess another maint comingg our way, so we get 9999 stack for it ALL

Fate stones stack, and
            *SC stacks as well i hear..
            Last edited by Rephin; 09-10-2014, 06:54 AM. Reason: FOrogt to add SC

Comment

does the 9999 stack is available only in selected items?

Comment

Originally posted by Mod-Michael View Post
                A Slot will have 9999, vault included as well.
                sorry but i just saw its workable for whips and insignias but not on luck stones,refinement lock, crystal shards.. till now.. can u check why is it so?

Comment

already posted sorry for posting it when others already had.
                  Last edited by Thanatus1998; 09-10-2014, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rephin View Post
                    So i guess another maint coming our way, so we get 9999 stack for it ALL
                    In this you are wrong. R2, and the developers DO NOT CARE about the bugs, they just hope people will adjust and eventually quit complaining about the bugs. Sadly the reason most people quit complaining about the bugs is because they quit the game.
                    Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                    Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                    #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                    #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

• Refinement Locks are also still only stacking 999 as well. :-(

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                        .[*]Optimized Inventory: Each slot's upper volume limit has been increased from 999 to 9999.
                        Pfff... so lame! Just few things stacks....
                        Kabam S 59

Comment

• Star sands - refinement lock - shadow soul - thous items cant be stacable on 9999
                          Kabam 49 - Low Br Knight

Comment

• Originally posted by R265868045 View Post
                            Ummm, they took that skill away because Knights didn't have a freeze ability at the time.
                            So what? The classes aren't supposed to be equal, they're supposed to each have their own strengths and weaknesses.

Just because a bunch of the devs play as knights isn't a valid reason to nerf the other classes' skills to the point that they're not even functional anymore.

Originally posted by R265868045 View Post
                            Also they did take a MAJOR SKILL away from the knights, everyone should know it by now the fact that they massively nerfed the Knights Passive Heal ability.
                            Unlike the freeze abilities, knights' passive heal was only nerfed to the point that it's still balanced, rather than nerfed to uselessness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaajinsh View Post
                              Star sands - refinement lock - shadow soul - thous items cant be stacable on 9999
                              Skeleton keys also are still limited to a 999 stack.

Sure, it's nice to be able to stack 9999 of insignia, crypt tokens, mount whips & soul crystals, but they made it out like we'd be getting 9999 stacking for all stackable items.

Comment

• Thanks for the 9999 stacks, really enjoying this update

Comment

Working...
                                X