No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/10 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we have our 1st csgb match at 21st or it's just when signing up will be opened?

Comment

• When, it will be put Vulcan's Stove in dragon invasion. We play today and we didnt get. Can u R2 accept u want more and more money, do at least one maintance, or upgrade in full. Its not fair.

Comment

• any idea why we don't get this from dragon invasion?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	why.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	1694371

Comment

• LOL lol lol stacks are amazing only for 3 things ???

Comment

• Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
            any idea why we don't get this from dragon invasion?
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]103272[/ATTACH]
            they want you to buy event chest and exchange for Vulcan Stoves.. Noway will they give them for free during this event. crooks

Comment

• Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
              any idea why we don't get this from dragon invasion?
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]103272[/ATTACH]
              Totaly right. They want more and more money. As usualy they care only for money. No mater if we have lag, or something, they dont care and they will never will. I dont remeber that they make one maintance and everything was ok. Next thing, we will see Vulcan's Stove in Dragon invasion, when elite Club allow that. When they become more stronger, we will maybe see Vulcan's Stove from dragon Invasion. Like always was. So no point to complain, 3 ways are here, be noncasher and lose time to be stronger, Pay so u can be strong, and quit and have real life. Other options dont exist for non cashers.

Comment

• and then... us, left like idiots, waiting for an 9999 stackable slot for all itens....
                and they.... r2, laughing hard on our faces...

Comment

• Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                  this is because u use ur brut when its supposed to be on cooldown, last boss of lych lair has that buff where u have zero cd for all spells, while runes show ready u have to wait. if u wait and use brut rune after the normal cd (max lvl i think its 45 sec, then you wont go dark and afk turns)
                  That makes sense Thank you Dante

Comment

• Originally posted by kobra983 View Post
                    Totaly right. They want more and more money. As usualy they care only for money. No mater if we have lag, or something, they dont care and they will never will. I dont remeber that they make one maintance and everything was ok. Next thing, we will see Vulcan's Stove in Dragon invasion, when elite Club allow that. When they become more stronger, we will maybe see Vulcan's Stove from dragon Invasion. Like always was. So no point to complain, 3 ways are here, be noncasher and lose time to be stronger, Pay so u can be strong, and quit and have real life. Other options dont exist for non cashers.
                    same question still exist we should get vulcan`s Strove from DI why we do not get it or how can we get it is a level needed is a reward for finish lvl 5 boss ... we need more info about this pls give us the info

Comment

• every boss shoud give stoves but maybe in next patch and *** now whip event comes and no rewards for lvl8 stables

Comment

• Dear R2 Team,

You all are so sick of money... You are giving unequal opportunities to Your players!!! Now, cashers, w/o cross server gb will be able to do holy forge.. how about us, non cashers????

No stoves from DI.. No opportunity to get vulcans hammer... ITS NOT FAIR!!!

I wish You to choke with money!
                        Aiste - Knight
                        ~*S213 Felmarsh*~

People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.

Comment

• Why I can not open the game wartune

Character Name: Yinami
                          Class: archer
                          Level: 61
                          Battle Rating: 56k
                          stone River
                          Server: Wartune s368

Comment

Character Name: Yinami
                            Class: mage
                            Level: 61
                            Battle Rating: 56k
                            stone River
                            Server: Wartune s368

Comment

Character Name: Rizzy
                              Class: archer
                              Level: 58
                              Battle Rating: 45k
                              Server: [S412] Hammerfall Forest

Comment

• Hallo i cant loading the homepage,and the game dont runing,wath is the problem?

Comment

Working...
                                X