No announcement yet.

[Guide] Wilds Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just fail to see what is so good about this shop. I keep getting stuff on random page like 20 stam potion for 950k gold.

Comment

r2 what is this bull **** u know how hard wasting all this daru to refresh these are for the troops and everytime u refresh all u see is potions and seeds ***
      US West
      Pearl Lake

Comment

wow I find this a great idea since there is no other way for a free player like me to get those seeds easily and the stamina pots are useful for the lvl 80s for thier DI and all. Guess you can't please people these days no matter how easy you make things for them.
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Stop bitching about people who spend money on the game.

After all, it is a free to play, pay to win game. When you start having to pay for a "download" to play the game, then you can ***** about "P2W".

On Topic: This is actually a good thing for players who don't spend money a you can get some really nice reward for FREE. Spending Daru to reset the shop, and Mystery Stones, or other consumables that are found within the game and don't need Balens to buy.

Yes, there are some items that require Balens. Who cares though, you don't need to buy those items.

Comment

Yes, there would seem to be good deals to be had in shop. If you keep using daru to refresh it. But in all honesty nobody can state it is a good option. The best deals require Balens so for cashers only. I have no problem with players who want to throw money into the game - if they didn't the game would fold - but over the last year or so the difference between cashers and non-cashers has widened massively. We are talking virtually double BR for cashers v non cashers of same level. That indicates that skill at playing your character is pointless - just buy stuff!!!!!
            Jherek
            Guild Master TheCore

Comment

ONLY TOOK 200.000.000 DARU TO GET A BIT OF WHAT I COULD HAVE EARNED IN THE GAME OVER 3 DAYS TIME.....LMAO

JoeZ

{The legend grows)

Comment

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
                refresh cost sooo much
                spend 3k balens got 40 x God Lucky Charms frome 3k balens.

Payed them for 150 insigines 120k kynatie, 3.6m gold and 40 Wild Stones and 4.6m daru

40x395 = 15 800 balens = payed 3k = 12 800 balens saved.
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I like the wilds shop but it is a lil ridiculous ridiculous. i appreciate the chance at the rare stuff, but once again they ask you to give up something else, as a semi-casher i think its another way to get more money from you. I would'nt mind so much if the stuff was a lil cheaper. on the pc version of wartune crypt keys are 75 balens, on the mobile version they are 18 balens....... wth. i see why people cheat at this game.. Noone should be L40 with 80K BR. like someone said earlier, makes skill pointless. besides, lol, people are using rent money to play this game.... Plus deal with the fact that there are people in this game that works for the game luring people into spending money by creating false competition! really, who spends over 2k on a computer game in 6 days then stops playing altogether...

Comment

ive gotten many fashion cores and many good luck charms!! it would be cool tho if there was a chance on the random page to buy clothing with stones only, even if its 200 stones or something

Comment

Why has Zoe's name been changed to Zona?
                      Server: S126 - Wilderiver
                      Character: Urania
                      Class: Knight

Comment

you are able to receive clothing i have gotten both the evil dragon horn and evil dragon scale , both a scale clothing and cost 50 stones each . also currently i have 5 clothing cores fro 222 stones which i cant afford but its still an offer. as for mounts they have deals for training mounts . not sure about an actual mount
                        Ill Always Be Here

Comment

not bad and not good

need more work

Comment

what are the rates for lvl 6 and 7 gems guys?

Comment

Working...
                            X